Dont we miss Hutchinson when he's not playing.

Terry_Hurlock

Defense caught napping three times and I really don't think that would have happened with Hutch playing, Starsky looks lost without him.

Not saying we would have won, but all three of their goals had an element of defensive cock ups... We always defend better with him starting.
I think it was the third goal, but I noticed that the moment we lost possession, we had nobody on the half way line. Our entire outfield team was well into Leeds' half.
Seems to me that always used to be Danny Mac's job to stay back when we attacked.
We had just thrown all caution to the wind by then.

To be fair to our defence, for the second their man trips over the ball and sends it straight to Piroe to tap in. For the third, the ball across clips Norton's leg, wrong footing Mitchell and dropping onto their strikers toe.

I don't think having Hutch on the field would have made the slightest difference to those, the first goal maybe.

A few seasons bck I would agree. He is picking up more & more little niggly injuries, hence the horrific decision not to add to our back line options.

Teh failure to improve our central defnce, we we in for a dutch CB early in the window, why did we then veer away from that? Who decided to spunk all our budget on a forward very similar to Bradshaw, a keeper who is injury prone & a midfielder who's a slight upgrade on Saville.

IS Bryan, in a wing back role gonna do any better than Malone would have? Is signing Logman worthwhile if we dont play wingers, lad aint a wing back FFS. Was signing Campbell who is less fit than me, a waste of fucking time? Has Rowett not learnt that Flemming is best used centrally.

So many ifs & buts to our sorry state of affairs.