Does sponsorship work?

Isn’t it going to be for all kits soon?
Has been mooted mate but whether that happens is another question. Only paying lip service though if the ground is still awash with bookies logos. I only found out about the kids / junior shirts not having certain sponsors when i bought my boy a home shirt years ago. We were sponsored by a betting company at the time but his top had something else on it.

Knew a geezer that had a sports shop in Walworth, he told me that they'd sell more kits if they didn't have sponsors emblazoned on them. Also that he would n't stock wall kits cause the manufacturer wanted them to take large amounts with no returns on them.

The betting thing makes me laugh. Toney at Brentford is going to get done at some point and if he was betting on games he played in, then fair enough, but, their game tonight, both teams wearing shirts with gambling companies as main sponsor and almost every ad around the pitch promoting betting firms.

So the clubs and FA are happy to promote gambling and encourage a gambling culture among fans, but punish players for doing it. Smacks of hypocrisy, why am I surprised

I like Huski as out shirt sponsor. Simple short ward and looks good. Didnt know they only started trading in 2019 and are UK based. They should sell their chocolate drink in the ground. Wall need to sort that with the people who run the concessions.

Given some of the sponsors teams have. Although 'Black Death Vodka' is ok.

Last edited:
I think our Lion on our badge and the colouring makes it stand out compared to other clubs badges,also think and like the Huski logo as well

Definitely don’t get any work from it but it’s nice to get your company/brand seen.

I tried to get a key with the Millwall badge and colours on it as a extra gift for my brother and nephews..
Locksmiths stocked loads of different blank keys, mostly premiership to be fair, but some championship.
Not one stocked Millwall.
When I asked why, was told they want so much for the colours and lion logo, wouldn't be worth it....
Anyone else tried or know if you can get them?