Do you want to see Wall in the premier league?

I want to see Wall in the premier league

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. I’ve read all the posts but I still don’t get the notion of not wanting your team to get promoted. Why would we even cheer goals and celebrate wins?
I get that people would worry about our fanbase changing for the worse but I just don’t think it would. Not in a season or two anyway.
In my case, the answer would be because of my continuing fear of relegation. We've had a few good years in the Championship but for me the main milestone this season will still be crossing that 45 points mark when I know we won't go down. 39 points to go....

It’s simple:
If Kylie Minogue asked me out on a date (& I wasn’t already married) I’d obviously go out with her even though the relationship might only last the one night so It’s a definite yes for seeing Millwall in the premiership even though it might only be for only one season.
You never know at least we might both get to score once or twice ;)

It’s simple:
If Kylie Minogue asked me out on a date (& I wasn’t already married) I’d obviously go out with her even though the relationship might only last the one night so It’s a definite yes for seeing Millwall in the premiership even though it might only be for only one season.
Love the analogy OAG but could you last 38 games with her? 😉

Not fussed (bordering no)

Reason is that I can't help but feel the media/FA etc will have a field day about Millwalls past and never EVER stop being bias towards us (although I understand in part, as who wants trouble at a party!)...
However, the media are crafty, as if there is any crowd trouble from any other clubs (if they decide to broadcast it) they compare it to Millwalls history, so it looks like 'we' have been bad yet again when we haven't actually done anything, but everyone thinks we are in the news again!
When you look at our past, yes it may be colourful in parts but not as much as we have been in the papers!

I'm sure we'd be made to feel most unwelcome and made to feel as we are some sort of disease, so I'm quite happy where we are tbh.

Plus we don't have the finances to cope with that division and I wouldn't want to be the Prems whipping boys... nah, I can live without that.

To me, Millwall is Millwall whatever division we are in.
On the contrary I’d love us to engage with all that! Remember, ‘We Fear No Foe’! 🦁 As always we would stand together. 👍

Saw us in the old first division and the first season was a blast the second season was hard work. Would love the financial clout it brings but 7:45 kick offs on a Saturday night or 4pm on a Sunday. Stevie Wonder doing Var for our decisions. The Premier League looking to get rid of us at first opportunity. Playing Man City and the other mega rich clubs, I go to watch The Lions not the other team.
I genuinely love the Championship it's competitive. 3pm kick-offs on a Saturday the occasional big game.
So yes I'd take a season for the money and watching the FA sh*t themselves.

Same here. I would love to see my son celebrate promotion to the top league with his mates at the den. Every Lion should be able to witness it at least once. The promotion season is what you'll enjoy properly and remember more about when you look years later.

How about being that yoyo team like Norwich or West brom? Until recently they did bounce back and forth season after season. So one season of winning and joy followed by one season of misery, being deflated, getting angry and then the inevitable relegation ?
You summed it up as I see it PL.
Would like it for my grandson to experience it.

The only negative I can see about the PL is that the game start times get moved all over the place to fit in with the Sky schedule. So 12.30, 3 and 5.30 games on Saturday or Sundays. Not with a massive amount of pre warning either for those who book cheap train tickets for games.

It’s simple:
I should be so lucky.

I have never been one to advocate it’s the taking part that counts, if you enter a competition the aim always should be to win it. So every season I want us to win the league. If we can’t do that but qualify for the playoffs then it’s another competition that I would want us to win the prize in both scenarios being promoted.
So it makes no sense to me if people say they want there team to stagnate and not progress to the next level. So for me it’s definitely a shit in the woods 🫘

Thing is, if we went up to the Prem, the club would have to spend a lot of money to upgrade the turnstiles in terms of making them more wider so Fat Steak Bake Vape Dan could get his lard arse through them.

Members online