Digital match pack

Cheers, that’s a lot of money isn’t it.
That depends on your business and your point of view.
It's probably tax deductible and if it raises your company's profile and brings in some new customers, it could be very cost effective.

Plus, I have just seen you get 4 executive match tickets. They are worth about 150 quid each, because it includes the 3 course meal with wine.

Plus, you could use them to say thank you to a client or two.

No, I could make a case for it being very good value for money, depending on the business.

Last edited:
I think it is a substitute for the match day programme that the club no longer prints and sells. An enterprising fan group or just local printer sells a programme for £1 but I never buy one. In fact I never bought a programme anyway and I think that was the case for most fans. Apparently it wasn’t worth the club printing and selling the old official programme as sales had dwindled over recent years and it was a money loser.
So instead, the club produce this digital programme and send it to all fans who the club have registered email addresses for. I get one every week but I never even bother to open the email. Does anybody? Clearly the costs of producing a digital programme are very small but the advertising space can be sold to willing buyers. Who knows?

I don’t want digital programmes, I am trying to get rid of hundreds of Wall programmes after moving house. No room for them.