Did anyone notice Super Cooper bashing Hutch?

Lions21

At least twice yesterday Coops bashed poor old Hutch. I thought they loved each other🙂. Hutch is a tough so and so and when he got the opportunity he took it out on and absolutely clattered their number 7 in front of the Dockers, the poor sod was not even on the pitch and nor was the ball but Hutch had made the run and obviously thought I’m here now fella and you are getting it🤣. Hutch and Coops are the dogs nuts.

At least twice yesterday Coops bashed poor old Hutch. I thought they loved each other🙂. Hutch is a tough so and so and when he got the opportunity he took it out on and absolutely clattered their number 7 in front of the Dockers, the poor sod was not even on the pitch and nor was the ball but Hutch had made the run and obviously thought I’m here now fella and you are getting it🤣. Hutch and Coops are the dogs nuts.
But why did the Ref stop the game when the player was off the pitch and it was obviously not a head injury. Going back to the Bristol City game, when there was a medical emergency behind the goal and a obvious distraction Keith Stroud insisted they play on.

Ha ha, I noticed that. Coops used Hutch's head for support when he went up for a header, and clattered poor Hutch on the downward journey. Just hope Hutch wasn't seriously hurt.
Loved him wiping out their No 7 right in front of our approving supporters. 😁

But why did the Ref stop the game when the player was off the pitch and it was obviously not a head injury. Going back to the Bristol City game, when there was a medical emergency behind the goal and a obvious distraction Keith Stroud insisted they play on.
Corner as well, imagine getting hit by the ball whilst having a heart attack, I couldn't work out why he didn't stop play and find out how serious the situation was before carrying on.
I assume the fan was okay in the end as I didn't read anything about the episode afterwards.

Yeah, that was bizarre behaviour from Stroud. A couple of City players asked him why he was playing on? I think they had even been award a corner at the time.
He just stood there with one arm behind his back the other pointing towards the dugout. I presume the 4th offical told him to play on and clearly the players were uneasy about it.

:shrug:

He should have booked & then sent off Saville for the shirt pull near the end so he wasn’t all bad
Think it was lennard who done there nu 7

No it was deffo Hutch - he was like a tank and just ploughed into him. I was in the CBL upper and those in the Dockers lower had a great view of it. From where I sit, near enough in line with it, the ball was just out of play and so was their 7. He got absolutely poleaxed and I thought Coops has given him a couple of whacks and now that poor sod has taken the retribution. And rightly so🤣🤣

No it was deffo Hutch - he was like a tank and just ploughed into him. I was in the CBL upper and those in the Dockers lower had a great view of it. From where I sit, near enough in line with it, the ball was just out of play and so was their 7. He got absolutely poleaxed and I thought Coops has given him a couple of whacks and now that poor sod has taken the retribution. And rightly so🤣🤣
You are both right.
Leonard got him with a magnificent tackle near the end.
Their manager was furious at him for needing treatment when Stoke were pressing for an equalizer.

Because he’s a runt! Sorry I have a letter not working on my keyboard. Overuse I guess! 😉🤣🤣