Dickie Davies

was going out with a scouse sort and dickie davies gave her mum two tickets for liverpool -everton at goodison , we went in the liverpool bit about 3weeks before we played everton in that game we got there and the filth dragged us to there end new they were up to something

Benny Hill used to do a great D D 😀😃😀
He did!

Used to piss myself laughing at his sketches showing Dickie being a lady killer around the World of Sport secretaries, and getting caught on camera as they came back to him in the studio!

God, how we could do with another Benny Hill in this PC universe we now find ourselves in!

Last edited:
He did!

Used to piss myself laughing at his sketches showing Dickie being a lady killer around the World of Sport secretaries, and getting caught on camera as they came back to him in the studio!

God, how we could do with another Benny Hill in this PC universe we now find ourselves in!
“Striking pair of Bristols….”

“All male inter services nude leapfrog competiton airforce 99, army 98, navy 2”
:rofl:

R.I.P.
World of Sport was big part of my youth (& I suspect a few others on here) He seemed a nice guy & was always smiling whereas David Coleman on the other channel was apparently a control freak & hard to get on with

Staff online

Members online