Den pitch = player injury’s

Shawmi

The pitch is to blame apparently, NAD.

Spent a Million on it because GR wanted it now it’s fucked our players!!

Maybe we should move home games to Peckham Rye. I don’t remember anybody ever getting hurt there. Well, at least before the final whistle

What a complete load of bollocks. If they stopped wearing neon boots made from butterfly wings there would be less injuries.

Powerpoints in the park dribling round dog shit training is required to tuffen them up.

What about the amount of training or the actual training techniques , never in the pre " training / sport scientists did the players have so many injuries and no subs in the game then....if they were training on a " baseball ground heap of mud" then playing on a Wembley pitch come match day they it should be easier not harder

I couldn’t help thinking when Bradshaw hurt himself last that the pitch was a factor. Exactly how, I can’t explain, but one leg slipped and that twisted his knee.

Maybe you were in the bog, smoking, so you missed it?

I must admit, I did dash for the bogs when they announced that there was going to be half-time entertainment, which I thought might be 'Whisky', Go-Go dancing, while giving out signed copies of his Bible. So yes, I probably did miss it.
:grinning: