Dean Whitestone

Lionlincs

I think that was one of, if not the weakest refereeing performance I’ve sever seen.

Barnes should have seen Red, the penalty shout for us was a near carbon copy of the one given against Saville a few games ago and then Savilles red a yellow at worst.

Also at the end from their free kick (dive from Rowe) it clearly came off one of ours for a corner but goal kick given.

First half they should have had 3/4 bookings.

Norwich got away with murder all game long. I think it showed that either 1) they are really not very good, or 2) we are better than I thought we were in that they consistently fouled us pretty much every time we started to knock it about from midfield to attack. It was their main apparent defensive tactic, and they weren't even subtle about it.
Actually I don't think it helped them in the long run as having a stop start bitty game of attrition played into our hands with our 1 nil lead. Fuck them. Very glad we beat them, cheating cunts.

As soon as Barnes was allowed to give Savile a forearm smash in the first half with no penalty the gates were opened wide by the ref. Totally lost it. The red was a yellow under usual circumstances and Watmore getting kicked by two of theirs by the corner and he gives them a free kick and books Watmore?? I could go on but it's getting late.

I think that was one of, if not the weakest refereeing performance I’ve sever seen.

Barnes should have seen Red, the penalty shout for us was a near carbon copy of the one given against Saville a few games ago and then Savilles red a yellow at worst.

Also at the end from their free kick (dive from Rowe) it clearly came off one of ours for a corner but goal kick given.

First half they should have had 3/4 bookings.
Weakest not. bent yes. Let them take free kicks from where they liked. Lino had blinkers on in the first half and raised a standing ovation when he flagged an offside.

Last edited:
He lost control when the Norwich players knew they could get away with almost anything , Barnes was trying to be the big bully but came unstuck while others were falling down to con the ref and he bought it , the lino could not had had a shite unless the ref agreed it but they will be on duty again to ruin another game , we know we get bad refs but last night was a biased cowardly performance by them all

He lost control when the Norwich players knew they could get away with almost anything , Barnes was trying to be the big bully but came unstuck while others were falling down to con the ref and he bought it , the lino could not had had a shite unless the ref agreed it but they will be on duty again to ruin another game , we know we get bad refs but last night was a biased cowardly performance by them all
The only thing I hope is that following JEs report and assessment that given his FA connections, someone may actually start to sit up and pay attention...