David James. A bit of trivia.

Eamon Dunphys tackle

He made his football league debut in 1990 playing for Watford in a 2-1 defeat against Millwall
And he made his Bristol City debut in 2010 in a 3-0 defeat against Millwall.

Bit of a strange one,

Anyway played his last game for Watford also against us before going Liverpool and they lost,

Can't remember too much, it was at theirs, it was midweek and Rae nutmegged him. I think we won 2- nil.

Bit of a strange one,

Anyway played his last game for Watford also against us before going Liverpool and they lost,

Can't remember too much, it was at theirs, it was midweek and Rae nutmegged him. I think we won 2- nil.
Not true, Ballsey, I'm afraid.

I was at that evening game: we won 2-0 at Vicarage Road. That was in October 1991.

He played for Watford for the remainder of the season and joined Liverpool in the Summer of 1992.

Not true, Ballsey, I'm afraid.

I was at that evening game: we won 2-0 at Vicarage Road. That was in October 1991.

He played for Watford for the remainder of the season and joined Liverpool in the Summer of 1992.
Must be losing my marbles,
maybe it was jamie redknap i was thinking about.

Copell got the sack after that spanking we gave um
Lots of manegers got the tin tak after loosing to little old millwall that season

He made his football league debut in 1990 playing for Watford in a 2-1 defeat against Millwall
It was 0-2 us midweek at vicarage road. I was told by my then boss he had tickets in directors box for him and me. He was something to do with Watford and was organising Nigel Gibbs testimonial that season. After game went on to players bar. Vinnie Jones was in there to meet with some paperwork for my boss. Remember his piercing blue eyes and a mad expression. David James was in there. I went over to Rhino, Alex Rae and some of the boys had a great time.

I was at the debut game in the main stand, David James' performance was the only reason they won as I recall, after the final whistle the abuse Rioch got from the faithful was mental. Think it was the beginning of his demise.

Copell got the sack after that spanking we gave um
Lots of manegers got the tin tak after loosing to little old millwall that season
As I've explained elsewhere, he didn't get the bullet.

He resigned after the League Cup defeat against Southend a few days later. His managerial career at Bristol City lasted exactly two games - the first against us.

Coppell was 100% not sacked. But he did have a bit if a meltdown...

I was at the debut game in the main stand, David James' performance was the only reason they won as I recall, after the final whistle the abuse Rioch got from the faithful was mental. Think it was the beginning of his demise.
You've lost me.

Seeing as Millwall won 2-1, how was it the beginning of the end for Rioch?

That should be David James of course.
Also known as calamity James. I think he ended up playing in Iceland and then player manager for some team in India. I played in the same under 12's as him until he tuned up and took the goalies jersey. To be fair he was very tall and very good at that age.