Danny Senda

Oh dear oh dear
He was the right back yes?
Good player but smashed his knee up and was never the same, I sat next to him once at a home game and you could tell his knee wasn’t right

I was actually going to write I was looking at the bulge on his knee through his trousers & thought better of it! But I knew I was in trouble what ever I wrote :shake:
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t. BTW you sure it was his knee you were looking at? See there you go! 😂😂

Not sure what country they were in but if it was in the UK he would have been banged up for this:

“Senda had been in a bar when he pulled the first complainant towards him, placed his left arm over her right shoulder and put his other hand down the front of her shorts.
“He placed his hand inside of her shorts ‘roughly up to the palm of his hand’ so that his fingers were also inside her shorts,” according to submissions compiled by Jane Bickerstaff KC.
“Complainant A pushed DS’s arm away and said, ‘what the f--- are you doing?’. DS responded by putting one hand on Complainant A’s back and the other on her arm and said, ‘you’re f------ coming back to my room’. Complainant A responded by saying ‘No I’m f------ not’ and removed his arms from hers.”
The second woman said she felt someone’s hands come from behind her, rest upon her chest and place one hand on each of her breasts. She turned around to see it was Senda. She then walked away and left the bar with the first woman”

Not sure what country they were in but if it was in the UK he would have been banged up for this:

“Senda had been in a bar when he pulled the first complainant towards him, placed his left arm over her right shoulder and put his other hand down the front of her shorts.
“He placed his hand inside of her shorts ‘roughly up to the palm of his hand’ so that his fingers were also inside her shorts,” according to submissions compiled by Jane Bickerstaff KC.
“Complainant A pushed DS’s arm away and said, ‘what the f--- are you doing?’. DS responded by putting one hand on Complainant A’s back and the other on her arm and said, ‘you’re f------ coming back to my room’. Complainant A responded by saying ‘No I’m f------ not’ and removed his arms from hers.”
The second woman said she felt someone’s hands come from behind her, rest upon her chest and place one hand on each of her breasts. She turned around to see it was Senda. She then walked away and left the bar with the first woman”
The second woman was obviously a dyke! 🤣

That makes for unsettling reading.

Always works for Ulster!!

So was he one of our players in June 2023?

When these jurno's google search these player they must wet their pants when they see the Millwall name come up.

Last edited:
"UK authorities had no jurisdiction to take action".

So as they know about it and it was against British nationals, they wont put him on the register?? Really are they f**kin joking??

Must be something in the air.....Callum Best, son of George, has been accused of something similar at a party in Linekers bar in Ibiza.
Alleged to have had his hand down a girl's under crackers, and is now on trial in a Spanish court.
Girl allegedly complained to the bar security, but was laughed at.
Seemingly it's not a rare occurrence in the premises.