Cynical me

norwichmark

Pushing hard for equaliser last ten, board goes up 4 mins. Least amount in division yesterday. Beginning of season crazy amounts going up now 4 minutes. Watching second half of team I like to see lose most and for some reason, probably cos they are losing 10 mins added.

Pushing hard for equaliser last ten, board goes up 4 mins. Least amount in division yesterday. Beginning of season crazy amounts going up now 4 minutes. Watching second half of team I like to see lose most and for some reason, probably cos they are losing 10 mins added.
If 94 mins ain't enough to have more than one shot on target, what makes you think another 6 would have changed things?

JE fk right off you have nothing to offer us except relegation. You have never even managed adult men before just children.

Wtf were we thinking?

JE fk right off you have nothing to offer us except relegation. You have never even managed adult men before just children.

Wtf were we thinking?
I’ve never got the euphoria over his appointment. At the very best it was an enormous gamble. So far I’ve seen nothing to justify it. I truly hope he proves me wrong, but at the moment we’re relegation fodder.

I’ve never got the euphoria over his appointment. At the very best it was an enormous gamble. So far I’ve seen nothing to justify it. I truly hope he proves me wrong, but at the moment we’re relegation fodder.
I have to agree. Suddenly we are in free fall and I cannot see where the next win will come from, It was a big risk appointing him and has backfired. Relegation would be a disaster dnd I now see it as a possibility. Opposing managers have worked us out and we are not good enough to counter it.

Nothing new, not getting behind some hidden league agenda againts us just seems that they pluck a number from the air and go with it

It’s happening a lot.

The absolute worst was Huddersfield at home. There were numerous subs, few injuries & the keeper was taking the piss with the time wasting.

4 minutes go up, the keeper time wasting again & the ref books him. It’s now 92nd minute & he blows up on the 94th.

What’s the fucking point. Infuriating.