Cresswell

HappyLion

Him addressing the crowd before KO was a nice touch. Another international made by Millwall. Great advert for the club. A real quality player in the making. As we guessed, seems he is in great demand.

Such a shame he had them injuries that ruled him out of a fair few games!

He is without a doubt a "Millwall type" player. If we can sign players with a similar attitude and character to Cresswell, we're onto a winner.

Loans are such a love/hate kind of deal. Either works out amazingly and you're unlikely to sign them on a perm, or terribly and they fall off the face of the earth and try to forget they ever played for you.

A great young player who gained a lot from his loan spell. If he hadn’t picked up the injury I am confident that we would have got enough points in the last 5 games to see us through to the playoffs.
Good luck to him in the future and he is always welcome back at The Den if he is playing for us. 👍

Great player with terrific attitude. Realised he needed to up his defensive game and did so brilliantly. Could have left in January when out of the side but knuckled down and became our best defender. We missed him really badly since his injury and it’s probably true that if he had been playing we would have picked up 2 or 3 more crucial points

He had all the right attributes to become a Millwall favourite with the fans. Never hid when he hit a sticky patch but improved and quickly. Tough as old boots, has a goal in him and is tidy with his feet. I suppose our only hope of a return is if Leeds retain there premier status. Regardles of that, i wish him all the best for the future.

Very good player, but I’d have Hutch over him when on form by a long shot. Hutch is a premiership player when fit, he’s also a wall type player through and through. Thanks for your efforts Cresswell, but unless you come back - you are the enemy

Very good player, but I’d have Hutch over him when on form by a long shot. Hutch is a premiership player when fit, he’s also a wall type player through and through. Thanks for your efforts Cresswell, but unless you come back - you are the enemy
Hutch and Creswell would be an interesting combo and it would be a great learning curve for Creswell. Ballard left a better player as has Creswell. I think we only lost three or four games when Hutch played. He started 22 games last season. Hope he's got a few seasons in him yet.

Hutch and Creswell would be an interesting combo and it would be a great learning curve for Creswell. Ballard left a better player as has Creswell. I think we only lost three or four games when Hutch played. He started 22 games last season. Hope he's got a few seasons in him yet.
When you look at the players that came back from injury and left in great from this season - it really does show a different perspective. Hutch, Billy, Bennet and Lenners are all starters when fit and on form. We were very short on back up, especially with players of this quality.

This is why we need to strengthen. Happy to have these type of players out for a period during the season, as long as we have quality around the team to match or better them.

Happy to have these type of players out for a period during the season, as long as we have quality around the team to match or better them.
That's another burden for us, no quality like for like subs a lot of the time. Danny desperately needing dropping at one point, even if it was for a short period. He had no teammate breathing down his neck for the shirt. I'm sure that could affect the player if he knows his standards can drop but his name on the teamsheet is assured. Many perform better when there is an edge and competion for there place in the team.