Cresswell

Lionchel

Just saw he was part of the England U21's v France U21. First defeat I think for two years for the French. Surely an England first team starter very soon in place of Maguire

Just saw he was part of the England U21's v France U21. First defeat I think for two years for the French. Surely an England first team starter very soon in place of Maguire
He played very well indeed. As we would expect.
And ten times better than Slabhead.

Maguire only gets in the team cause of Nosegate , absolutely dreadful player as the man utd manager found out , time to drop these tired old favorites and bring in the new blood as Nosegate keeps saying " No new young England players about". Should get the FA bullshit out of his eyes and have a proper look

Like you BP I thought that Cresswell had a decent game. He really hardly broke sweat in the 90 minutes and when he was called on to make a robust challenge he just did what he always does and just got his foot in. I thought he looked composed and assured but whether he is ready to step up to the full England squad is another story. There are some decent CB’s in the PL who do not hardly get a look in because Southgate picks his mates. Dunk, Tarkowski and Coady would be ahead of our Charlie in my view view so I can’t see our Gareth coming down to SE16 to check him out. I can, however see Leeds rubbing their hands with glee as their boy played well for England U21’s. They will be quietly hoping that other PL managers will have been casting their eye on him so they can make a shed load if they have to sell him when they drop through the trapdoor!

Maguire only gets in the team cause of Nosegate , absolutely dreadful player as the man utd manager found out , time to drop these tired old favorites and bring in the new blood as Nosegate keeps saying " No new young England players about". Should get the FA bullshit out of his eyes and have a proper look
Nosegate only picks Maguire because he is pig ugly and detracts attention away from him.