Cresswell bid

Fleming has had a tough time lately and probably hasn’t been worth a starting place in the side.
But the signs are there he’s on his way back, work rate is increasing and his involvement in key moments for us will to. Attitude is key in my opinion once he’s got that right the rest will fall into place. Probably thought the championship was all a bit too easy after the first half of last season. Now he’s more of a marked man and has to work a lot harder to find time and space to operate.
We need to have faith , he will come good.
He’s probably still the first on the team sheet for me. He can make something out of nothing. This is rare/almost absent in much of the rest

It's strange that we've bid at the same time as getting in Tanganga. Imagine if we get both and have a back 5 of Cuffey, Cooper, Cresswell, Tanganga and Bryan. No excuses for not keeping a clean sheet every game, ha.

It's strange that we've bid at the same time as getting in Tanganga. Imagine if we get both and have a back 5 of Cuffey, Cooper, Cresswell, Tanganga and Bryan. No excuses for not keeping a clean sheet every game, ha.
1 will still make a mistake it’s human nature. Even the finest do, just not so often

I think JB wants Cresswell as a marquee signing and the club are going pull the stops out to TRY and get him.
No they're not. The player isn't going to take a drop in wages and we can't match what he's currently on. This a fella that had a poor start with, improved somewhat but can't get a game at Leeds. Where's the £3/4 million fee coming from? And where's his wages coming from?

No they're not. The player isn't going to take a drop in wages and we can't match what he's currently on. This a fella that had a poor start with, improved somewhat but can't get a game at Leeds. Where's the £3/4 million fee coming from? And where's his wages coming from?
£2m with add ons Peckham, drawn out over x2 years. In Leeds they think they’ll let him go for less than the quoted price. We offered Wallace 21k to stay and have a few players on £15k or over. Not sure he’s on a lot more than that. The lad also enjoyed his time here and is keen for first team football. We’ll try to get it down as low as possible I’m sure and may well miss out.

£2m with add ons Peckham, drawn out over x2 years.
In Leeds they think they’ll let him go for less than the quoted price.
They'd know as much as we do- fuck all.

We offered Wallace 21k to stay and have a few players on £15k or over.
Established senior players. Still needs answering- why would he take a pay cut to join us when the likes of Middlesboro, Sunderland and Southampton could at least match what he's on? Also, if you seem so certain why have we just brought in Dave from Spurs? We spent a fair whack pre season, our budget is spent so where is the money coming from?

The lad also enjoyed his time here
So did Harry Kane and Ballard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We’ll try to get it down as low as possible I’m sure and may well miss out.
I've been told by someone i trust that he ain;t coming. He wasn't coming on loan, the club have moved on and i think we need to do the same cause we know where it leads. If Rowett was still here he'd be getting pelters for not signing him again and all on a whim. He isn't coming mate trust me.

Last edited:

Established senior players. Still needs answering- why would he take a pay cut to join us when the likes of Middlesboro, Sunderland and Southampton could at least match what he's on? Also, if you seem so certain why have we just brought in Dave from Spurs? We spent a fair whack pre season, our budget is spent so where is the money coming from?

I've been told by someone i trust that he sin';t coming. He wasn't coming on loan, the club have moved on and i think we need to do the samecause we know where it leads. If Rowett was still here he'd be getting pelters for not signing again and all on a whim. He isn't coming mate trust me.
Is the current man in the car park staying on as your assistant when you are well enough to get back to work?
There has been a lot more traffic there since you had to take time off, apparently Uber eats have there own spot now.

Seen an improvement recently, definitely tracking back and pressing.

Still getting caught in possession too often but he has a quality about him that makes you think he’s about to deliver something special.
Which might upset some, shows he's a championship player at best unless he kicks on

I've been told by someone i trust that he ain;t coming. He wasn't coming on loan, the club have moved on and i think we need to do the same cause we know where it leads. If Rowett was still here he'd be getting pelters for not signing him again and all on a whim. He isn't coming mate trust me.
It sadly appears you’re right mate 🥲

Last edited:
Cresswell we bid for twice, they knocked it back, we’ve moved for Tanganga once we knew we couldn’t get to where they saw it.

They want to shift him in this window, whether anyone will stump up the asking price remains to be seen.

Best scenario is he goes out on loan somewhere until the summer, returns to Leeds and then we can revisit it then.

Though I think we’ve missed the boat in all honesty. Can see him ending up at somewhere like Boro on a decent contract.