Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Well, it wasn’t before the Coventry game, but it might be now it’s finished. 🤣
Fk me no words, a perfect storm. We gave a team that cannot defend or score, attributes of relegation. Before today was 50/50 relegation, now its at least 60/40 against. I cannot see where the next win will come from...

Yet again we seem to get one sided refs, could make two strong cases for penalties to us but blows his whistle before their player hit the ground, a player who looked offside when the ball was played through (not when he received it)

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment.
I keep saying that, it’s really mystifying how we get zero help or luck. Really uncanny.

We are 9/1 with BET365 to be relegated, that makes us highly unlikely to go down
Bookmakers odds are defined by the lunatics that chuck money on the markets, They certainly won;t be playing any part in us getting results. We can't win a game and if we continue like that that there is every chance that we could get dragged in.

My major concern is that we have absolutely no fucking luck and no help from the officials. I actually feel a bit sorry for Edwards cause he's trying his best but individual errors and awful luck are costing us dearly. God knows what it's doing to the players but it can't be good. We need to win at least one of our next two home games to ease the pressure a bit.

I remember a great coach in another sport said that when you are in the shit, don't pick teams based on talent, pick teams on character.

Murray, Hutch, Sav, Bradshaw and from what I say in the short time he was on the pitch, Mayor, to come in to the team on that basis.

There is a massive difference between being a manager of England under 18s-21s and then being manager of a championship club with no experience especially when you do not appoint at least a experienced championship coach who is there for advice,what our assistant manager and our wonderful coach mr Barrett offer is beyond me. Perhaps the plan is what ever division we are in next season joe brings in a lot of younger players where he will be in his comfort zone.Of course this depends if he is still our manager or not. The big question is if we had gone for a more experienced championship manager would we be in this position.

I remember a great coach in another sport said that when you are in the shit, don't pick teams based on talent, pick teams on character.

Murray, Hutch, Sav, Bradshaw and from what I say in the short time he was on the pitch, Mayor, to come in to the team on that basis.
Like the look of Mayor he has something about him, wasn't on the field two minutes and having words with one of their players.

Bookmakers odds are defined by the lunatics that chuck money on the markets, They certainly won;t be playing any part in us getting results. We can't win a game and if we continue like that that there is every chance that we could get dragged in.

My major concern is that we have absolutely no fucking luck and no help from the officials. I actually feel a bit sorry for Edwards cause he's trying his best but individual errors and awful luck are costing us dearly. God knows what it's doing to the players but it can't be good. We need to win at least one of our next two home games to ease the pressure a bit.
Exactly this. Have a look at all the goals we've conceded over the last dozen games. Nearly all down to individual errors. Not playing styles, not tactics. not even really which players are on the pitch due to team selection. Add in a couple of dodgy ref decisions and it all becomes hard work. It's not even down to lack of effort either (QPR away excepted). They are trying their best but things just not coming off for us. I do believe it will change and it will turn for us to be enough. Then build in the summer. We've had dominant spells against Leicester (Cup), Boro, Hull & Coventry playing some really good stuff but doing it for 90 minutes and then not seeing out results means all we have to show is one draw. We've certainly not been hammered in any of those games. It's tough but it's never been easy has it?

First half we did, could easily of been out of sight at HT. JE is turning this team around albeit slowly.
We could have but we didn't,need to be able to sustain it or it's coming back at you and we can't deal with it We're now relying on a injury prone 33 yr old hutch coming back to sort it out at the back.Every manager since Holloway has been an improvement on the last and hope it continues but not at the cost of a championship place.

We are so much more composed with Hutch in the team
We haven't won a game since he last played. We don't win often when Saville don;t play either. I keep saying it but there's no leaders out on the pitch. Four decent battlers that give there all were sitting on the bench. Saville, Wallace,Leonard and Mitchell.

I mean what the fuck is that Tanganga doing in the team? A fucking loanee that has played about 20 games of football in two year. Sling him into a struggling team alongside Cooper who is expected to form an understanding/ partnership overnight. I think it's very risky trying to implement change when in a relegation scrap. Round pegs in round holes until the end of the season might steady us up a bit.

Told I need a new fuckin gas boiler Friday , discovered rising damp in the house cos some numpty has rendered and bridged the damp course on Saturday then wall complete the misery on Sunday.
What a fuckin shit weekend.
Sorry to hear of your troubles, mate. But on the bright side, you don't mention erectile dysfunction, so it's not all doom and gloom.......unless.......

24 points lost from winning positions across GR and JE.

I think the problem is more about the players than the managers.

I still think with a fully fit squad we’re good enough to stay in the Championship with a bit to spare but the injuries are really hurting us.

If Nisbet had been fully fit and played today I genuinely believe he would have tucked away some of the chances that fell to others.

Keep faith.

Hopefully we’ll pick up a point on Wednesday and, must get, 3 next Saturday and things will look a bit rosier 🙏

We could have but we didn't,need to be able to sustain it or it's coming back at you and we can't deal with it We're now relying on a injury prone 33 yr old hutch coming back to sort it out at the back.Every manager since Holloway has been an improvement on the last and hope it continues but not at the cost of a championship place.
Time will tell, I enjoyed the first half immensely, hopefully we can learn to be more clinical in front of goal.

Don’t shoot me, I’m only the messenger.
But yes, if I’m honest I think the 9/1 is too big