Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Life with the Lions said:
I’ve backed Edwards all the way, but now even I’m starting to have some doubts about him being no different to Rowett when it comes to changing formation (like playing two up top) to give the oppo something to think about.

It was Joe this and Joe week before. now it's Edwards
also why the laughing face when you say
"Well,it wasn't before the Coventry game. Blah Blah Blah"
You sir are a cunt of the first degree, please fuck off to charlton, they love bollocks like you spout

Rowett might not have been a genius but he was a very capable manager to get a tune out of this lot.
GR won 4 games this season ,the same so far as JE. He may well have got a tune out of the players in previous seasons , but he was definitely at the end of his shelf life when he left. Abuse at Norwich not warranted. I know other teams get injuries but we have definitely suffered from the one's we've had which don't help . The potential is there ,as the results over Christmas proved, for us to finish the season in a positive way. It would help to get a settled 11.

You make your own luck, we don't pressure teams enough to force them to make mistakes.
First half we did, could easily of been out of sight at HT. JE is turning this team around albeit slowly. Small changes are being made, you can’t change everything at once the brain can’t do it. Patience is required at the moment from everyone proper supporters and armchair. Easy to go back to what you did before when under pressure which seems to be our problem at the moment. My defence of malanga would be mm in his tackle being out and a fantastic dive which easily convinced the poor ref who was already pointing at the spot. As for Sarkic he must of thought the shot was going to his left, that side was massively open. Just my opinions.

Yet again we seem to get one sided refs, could make two strong cases for penalties to us but blows his whistle before their player hit the ground, a player who looked offside when the ball was played through (not when he received it)

Just not getting the rub of the green at the moment.

To be fair, he's absolutely right. He's also the one fucking person who can do something about it, yet it keeps happening.

He is absolutely right .
However him AND the players have to do something about it. Not all down to him.
Think I said end of last season we are brilliantly consistent at being inconsistent. Been tooing and froing but think we will stay up , won't be pretty but we will do it.
COYL

Rowett sucked the life out of football can’t believe the grim reaper of football is still getting mentioned
He did what he was paid to do with limited resources and many players that were bought for league one football. He was no fool and got the best out of average players. We're now in a position that we would have been under Rowett if he was daft enough to try anything different.

Coventry centre forward 9m euros, can we compete in this style of football, not sure you can blame it all on Edward’s. This match was like so many for us , good opening spell, but the goals are not going in when we are in control. Bringing Bradshaw on was a waste of time.