Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

I'm sorry, but he did, often three or four times in a single game. You cannot compare Rowett to Edwards. Not even in the same league, which ironically is what we will be if this goes on.
Well, regarding Rowett we’ll have to agree to disagree on that one. 🤣

We just have to hope that there are 3 worse teams than us and we get some money to improve the squad in the summer somehow.

When you’re getting spanked each week and the team are playing awfully. That’s when you sack a manager. Not when we’re losing by small margins, playing better football than we have for years and showing a clear togetherness as a team and squad.

If it would be down to some on here, we’d be changing our manager every six weeks when things don’t go our way. Pathetic.
You mean like Charlton😁

Not sure if its me but we looked fucking knackered after 20 mins, love to know what we do in training every week as it looks like we've never net each other really thought we would be showing some signs of improvement by now but all I see is a manager out if his depth

When you’re getting spanked each week and the team are playing awfully. That’s when you sack a manager. Not when we’re losing by small margins, playing better football than we have for years and showing a clear togetherness as a team and squad.

If it would be down to some on here, we’d be changing our manager every six weeks when things don’t go our way. Pathetic.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

17 games under Edwards. Wins: 4 Draws: 4 Losses: 9 Scored: 18 Conceded: 24 Points dropped from winning: 16 Last 6: LLDLLL.

Rowett did that when he first came to us, then it all changed.

How many times on here could we all see that a change in personnel or formation was needed, and when Rowett didn’t do anything, the opposition ended up equalising or taking the lead? Edwards looks to be doing the same.
Makes fuck all difference now. He's gone and we have to move on with what we've got.