Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

Rowett didn’t either. Both managers were/are too reactive instead of being proactive.

I genuinely worry about next season (regardless of which division we are in) because if JB can’t give Edwards (or a new manager if he is sacked) enough money to compete somehow, we’re either gonna be struggling to stay in the Championship next year or struggling to get promoted out of league 1.

I'm sorry, but he did, often three or four times in a single game. You cannot compare Rowett to Edwards. Not even in the same league, which ironically is what we will be if this goes on.

I’ve backed Edwards all the way, but now even I’m starting to have some doubts about him being no different to Rowett when it comes to changing formation (like playing two up top) to give the oppo something to think about.
If only Berylson gave you the job eh!

You never mentioned two up top when we were winning.

Welcome to mastermind and what's your specialized subject?

Stating the obvious after it's happened,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You're a fucking headcase fella.

Need 7 wins from the last 15 games got to keep the faith and stop conceding shit goals but seem to be saying that after every game at the moment

He did. Many times. Changed shape countless times in games and reacted to what the opposition manager did.
Rowett did that when he first came to us, then it all changed.

How many times on here could we all see that a change in personnel or formation was needed, and when Rowett didn’t do anything, the opposition ended up equalising or taking the lead? Edwards looks to be doing the same.

Last edited:
At what point does the managers job become under threat?

If we go down with the financial changes to the leagues we’d be fucked!
When you’re getting spanked each week and the team are playing awfully. That’s when you sack a manager. Not when we’re losing by small margins, playing better football than we have for years and showing a clear togetherness as a team and squad.

If it would be down to some on here, we’d be changing our manager every six weeks when things don’t go our way. Pathetic.

When you’re getting spanked each week and the team are playing awfully. That’s when you sack a manager. Not when we’re losing by small margins, playing better football than we have for years and showing a clear togetherness as a team and squad.

If it would be down to some on here, we’d be changing our manager every six weeks when things don’t go our way. Pathetic.
I’m not saying sack him am I. I asked when would you make a change?

This ^^^

Rowett did that when he first came to us, then it all changed.

How many times on here could we all see that a change in personnel or formation was needed, and when Rowett didn’t do anything, the opposition ended up equalising or taking the lead? Edward looks to be doing the same.

Wish there was some way of turning this fuckwits internet access off.