Coventry V The mighty Lions------ Sunday 12pm

I’ve backed Edwards all the way, but now even I’m starting to have some doubts about him being no different to Rowett when it comes to changing formation (like playing two up top) to give the oppo something to think about.

Yes, the football and passing has improved, but he needs (just as Rowett didn’t) to know when other teams are getting on top and how best to nullify that.

I’ve backed Edwards all the way, but now even I’m starting to have some doubts about him being no different to Rowett when it comes to changing formation (like playing two up top) to give the oppo something to think about.

Yes, the football and passing has improved, but he needs (just as Rowett didn’t) to know when other teams are getting on top and how best to nullify that.
I thought it was Joe?

How comes we don’t hear from you first half after you normal negative posts and now you are all over it like a rash?

Sorry we are a very poor team, very little ideas and sloppy at the back. Big gamble on Edwards and I’m afraid it’s not going to work out, we are in the shit cannot see where the next 3 points is coming from.

My biggest issue with Edwards is that he doesn't affect the games. The Coventry manager changed shape and their team reacted. Edwards doesn't change tactics, his subs are like-for-like and when the opposition alter their approach he either can't see it or does nothing.

We're going to end up crawling on broken glass on our hands and knees begging that bloke in the studio to come back temporarily and rescue us from relegation, aren't we?

I don't like to drag our players, but Cooper has been poor, his distribution is terrible, him and Tanganga togethe in the defence doesnt hang together
Cooper has been lucky, his brain to foot ratio is zero. His blatantly fouled a few times in the box this season. Getting a liability.

My biggest issue with Edwards is that he doesn't affect the games. The Coventry manager changed shape and their team reacted. Edwards doesn't change tactics, his subs are like-for-like and when the opposition alter their approach he either can't see it or does nothing.
Rowett didn’t either. Both managers were/are too reactive instead of being proactive.

I genuinely worry about next season (regardless of which division we are in) because if JB can’t give Edwards (or a new manager if he is sacked) enough money to compete somehow, we’re either gonna be struggling to stay in the Championship next year or struggling to get promoted out of league 1.

It was the ref who changed the game with the pen. We should been 2 or 3 up before then.