Corners/Free Kicks

Be good to change our corners up a bit.styles has the ability to do what Fergie did a while back. Short corner and run to edge of box and curl one in. Honey the other side.

Lots of things have improved, dare i say it i think we're a much better/ balanced all round team now Wallace has fucked off. Too much focus and onus was on him, every free kick, corner and penalty. He was never the best set piece/ corner taker but he always grabbed the ball. I don't miss him one bit, we can now actually play as a team and have many players that can do what Jed thought no one else could.

Last edited:
Lots of things have improved, dare i say it i think we're a much better/ balanced all round team now Wallace has fucked off. Too much focus and onus was on him, every free kick, corner and penalty. He was never the best set piece/ corner taker but he always grabbed the ball. I don't miss him one bit, we can now actually play as a team and have many players that can do what Jed thought no one else could.

It was about this time last year when Wallace was out injured for a spell I started to realise that we could be better off without him. I saw the game at Coventry in between Christmas and New year and it looked like that some players actually relished the chance to show what they could do without having to look for Wallace all the time. It was evident again towards the end of the season when he was missing again.

Added to the way he carried on in the summer fucking us around I was glad he fucked off to be honest, we had his best years out of him anyway. The dough we’ve saved not having to meet him and his agents demands has enabled us to bring in the likes of Flemming, Vogi and Styles among others and by the sounds of it from the car park we’re still in a good position to strengthen even further this month. We are a better team and a much stronger squad than this time last year.

I started to realise that we could be better off without him. I saw the game at Coventry
Remember that one plus one more, a home win quite possibly and ironically against West Brom. We were superb with every player offering himself for the ball. We played some great stuff that day then reverted back to me me me me me for the rest of the season.

After what he said his motives for moving on were i think i'd probably die from uncontrollable laughter if somehow we got promoted and west brom never :grinning:

It was about this time last year when Wallace was out injured for a spell I started to realise that we could be better off without him. I saw the game at Coventry in between Christmas and New year and it looked like that some players actually relished the chance to show what they could do without having to look for Wallace all the time. It was evident again towards the end of the season when he was missing again.

Added to the way he carried on in the summer fucking us around I was glad he fucked off to be honest, we had his best years out of him anyway. The dough we’ve saved not having to meet him and his agents demands has enabled us to bring in the likes of Flemming, Vogi and Styles among others and by the sounds of it from the car park we’re still in a good position to strengthen even further this month. We are a better team and a much stronger squad than this time last year.

We were overly reliant on him and although he had that season where he was top bollocks and scored some incredible goals, his form last year was not great. He seemed to have a touch of the Ronaldo ego to me at times.

We are a better team without him for sure. He has done ok for West Brom but hardly pulled up any trees.

Also, that shit he pulled in front of the CBL was beyond cunty. There are ex-Millwall players far less adored and celebrated that have scored at the Den and shown us more respect. What Wallace did was unforgivable.

People look down their noses at scoring from free-kicks and corners, but since the beginning of football time, they are vital. More games are decided by set-pieces than anything else. Our record this season has been excellent. It's something the coaching staff work on and I believe the responsibility for them is down to the often derided Adam Barrett, so credit to him for that.