Club fined again!

silverlion

Staff member
Following the handbags at the end of the Bristol City game. Their bloke pushes Leonard into the hoardings and a mini punch up ensues. The FA has fined both clubs £5,000 for failing to keep their players under control. I find it difficult to understand what Leonard could do when shoved against the hoardings. Sweet FA?

Let's hope the players put their hands in their pockets and pay the fine ,,not a lot the club could do to prevent or stop it really

Following the handbags at the end of the Bristol City game. Their bloke pushes Leonard into the hoardings and a mini punch up ensues. The FA has fined both clubs £5,000 for failing to keep their players under control. I find it difficult to understand what Leonard could do when shoved against the hoardings. Sweet FA?
Pity the FA don't reprimand useless refs as well. They should get their own house in order first.

I am becoming more and more disillusioned with football... Any competitiveness is being removed.

I don't think there were even any punches thrown were there? I'm sure there were no injuries. So what on earth is the problem?

I am becoming more and more disillusioned with football... Any competitiveness is being removed.

I don't think there were even any punches thrown were there? I'm sure there were no injuries. So what on earth is the problem?
Same koj, game’s turning into a farce. The physical side of the game is being wiped out.

"Mass brawl"

A bit of pushing and chest bumping qualifies as a 'mass brawl'? They've obviously never been to Aldershot on a Saturday night!
A group of us, all wall used to go there on a Friday night back in the 80's and 90's just for the violence. Guaranteed tear up every time.

Millwall + paratroopers = guaranteed carnage.
Every time mate. Add in the fact that there was six black fellas and two Turkish lads that were fairly dark skinned in our group. Four lads were ex services who had done the Falklands. My mentally unhinged self and several other cranks. Like brothers . All fearless, Peckham boys that grew up together and all part of our mob at Wall. We never budged regardless of numbers. Part and parcel of wall is the outnumbered bit. Twenty proper game lads against thirty that ain't all game is not a disadvantage. If you can rattle there front line and put them on the back foot you are more or less onto a winner.

We never needed an excuse once in a boozer down there. Never took longer than ten minutes before the racist shit started. Was like a starting pistol for us. What you doing with the Monkies lads???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You what mush? What';s with the monkies?? I remember sticking a small table over this bozo's nut. First whack his minces started spinning, he chucked a wayward clump at me so i nutted him and pinged him again with the table. Out cold- 20 or so to go
:hehe:
All off now. What was interesting was there was other casual lads in the boozer. Once it kicked off they sided with us and steamed into the squaddies. OB eventually turn up and everything simmered down. The gaff was wrecked. It looked like the floor of a butchers shop with sawdust everywhere.

Last edited:
Every time mate. Add in the fact that there was six black fellas and two Turkish lads that were fairly dark skinned in our group. Four lads were ex services who had done the Falklands. My mentally unhinged self and several other cranks. Like brothers . All fearless, Peckham boys that grew up together and all part of our mob at Wall. We never budged regardless of numbers. Part and parcel of wall is the outnumbered bit. Twenty proper game lads against thirty that ain't all game is not a disadvantage. If you can rattle there front line and put them on the back foot you are more or less onto a winner.

We never needed an excuse once in a boozer down there. Never took longer than ten minutes before the racist shit started. Was like a starting pistol for us. What you doing with the Monkies lads???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You what mush? What';s with the monkies?? I remember sticking a small table over this bozo's nut. First whack his minces started spinning, he chucked a wayward clump at me so i nutted him and pinged him again with the table. Out cold- 20 or so to go
:hehe:
All off now. What was interesting was there was other casual lads in the boozer. Once it kicked off they sided with us and steamed into the squaddies. OB eventually turn up and everything simmered down. The gaff was wrecked. It looked like the floor of a butchers shop with sawdust everywhere.
That's hilarious! I spent some time around Aldershot around 20 years ago, and it would always be the army that would get the blame for all the violence; initially the Parachute Regiment, then after they left the Gurkhas. Little did they know it may have been a small mob of ours that contributed to some of it!

Agree completely. Shame on the Buffons.
Bristol City No.8, Joe Williams entirely responsible by cowardly atttacking Leonard from behind. He can consider his Card well and truely marked for future against us. Two Bob!
Same geezer Williams, Bristol city No.8, got west ham bloke sent off tonight for retaliation. According to BBC match report. Just a coincidence of course.

The incident was trivial, and so is the £5,000 fine to the clubs. But not to some people in the FA who make a living out of dishing out petty fines.