City on the fiddle - confirmed!

Who knows what other clubs would be up there if these clubs didn't think it was their birthright to play the rules on their own terms and give themselves an unfair advantage... possibly us among others? cough cough
I think we are a very long way down the list of dodgy outfits on the money front.

As to one of your other posts, IF (they wont but I agree they should be) City were relegated only 2 would come down. They protect their own. They'd rather keep Forest and Bournemouth, both obviously breaking FFP up there than have the likes of us or Luton sneaking into their cesspit of a world

• leading sports lawyer has suggested that Manchester City’s showdown case with the Premier League could take a matter of years to be resolved.
On Monday, Manchester City were hit with over 100 charges for alleged financial breaches by the Premier League following a four-year investigation. The Premier League champions rehired prestigious lawyer Lord Pannick KC, who previously represented Manchester City in 2020 when the Blues successfully overturned a two-year UEFA ban for alleged financial fair play breaches.
Lord Pannick KC of Blackstone Chambers is set to defend Manchester City alongside Paul Harris KC of Monckton Chambers.

These are membership of a club rules and should not be subject to a challenge under UK law.

If and I know 8ts a massive if and city get demoted, will a championship club go up in there place or just 2 relegated?