choolFrank Duffy Funeral Details update

isle of dogs wall

I have been asked to put these details up as final arrangements have been confrimed.

Friday 10th june at 1.45 at Bournemouth crematorium, BH8 9HX.

Wake at Pirata Italian bar,125 Charminster road, Bournmouth BH8 8UH.

I have been told that there is not a chapel service however all respects to frank will be done by the front door of the chapel and not inside.Apparntly one of franks wishs.There will be a sort of celebration of music at the entrance.

All welcome if any millwall live in the South who did or didnt know him personally, its a departure of a old school millwall fan.

Frank R.I.P.

Not a chance I can get down there (typically was only there last week too). RIP Big Man...
I don’t think I’ll be able to make it either unfortunately. Just come at a bad time for me. Works gone mad and got some silly deadlines I’ve got to meet.

I have been asked to put these details up as final arrangements have been confrimed.

I have been told that there is not a chapel service however all respects to frank will be done by the front door of the chapel and not inside.Apparntly one of franks wishs.There will be a sort of celebration of music at the entrance.

All welcome if any millwall live in the South who did or didnt know him personally, its a departure of a old school millwall fan.

Frank R.I.P.
I will be there, I will be getting into Bournemouth at 1got a few mates traveling from your side the usual suspects hopefully have a few beers before getting the train home.

Last edited:

Frank R.I.P.
Silly question is there a dress code, Frank wasn't the sort of Man to want everyone dressed in black