Chelsea curse

kinelloz

Staggering to think of the recent managerial records of Fat Frank and JE combined. Can't be bothered to statwanker it, but must be something like 1 win in 30 odd games. Surely any sap off the street could match that?

If I was on the touchline I would have been red carded on most of those games. Can you start bolocking the players as they are coming off at half time? Is punching the linesman ok once he is in the tunnel? Is it allowed to kick the ref in the balls once he has left the field of play?

If I was on the touchline I would have been red carded on most of those games. Can you start bolocking the players as they are coming off at half time? Is punching the linesman ok once he is in the tunnel? Is it allowed to kick the ref in the balls once he has left the field of play?
Yes to all the above.

Happy by name, Happy by nature. 😁