Charlie Cresswell

Lionwolf

What a player this kids gonna be.19 years old, comes up against a big cynical pro in Carroll today and gives as good as he gets. Don’t give him f#ck all. What a player he’s gonna be, gets better every game. And I ain’t taking anything away from Cooper, the most underrated player at our club.

Agree with what you all say.
Today, he took some from Carroll but stood up to the task and gave it back.
MOM for me. Very proud to see him handle Carroll magnificently.
All part of his learning curve if he wants to go on and become a premiership player
In actual fact, I've nothing against Carroll.
He is what he is and I think we lack a little of what he offers to an attack.
But Cresswell done a job on him and Carroll was the one always lying on the deck moaning at the ref knowing he was the one coming off second best.

He has been excellent of late, but today he came of age. He could easily have lost his head with Carroll's ridiculous antics, but he gave him plenty back and kept his defensive discipline and had him in his pocket. I was very critical of him earlier in the season because he was being too hasty and rash when he had no need to be but to his huge credit, he has learned and grown as a player.

Cresswell has all the ingredients to be a top drawer footballer. I think he is a cut above Ballard, his passing is at times sublime.

Man of the match today for me. He played like a Lion.

Same as Ballard last year, I’ll be surprised if we keep him.
Now that he is playing well we won't be able to afford him, if leeds stay up then I would expect them to cash in on him as they have plenty of CB's, if they go down it would take a very big offer to get him as they will probably need him if their big earners are sold.