Championship relegation watch

Hopefully not as tight as 1977/78 when we won our last 6 games to stay up. Look at this table.

View attachment 25431
Just looking at that season on the history files site. Funny old season. We went 16 games without a win in all competitions at one point. What a run at the end there. Where did we pull that from 🤷🏼‍♂️
Was also the Panorama season

Just looking at that season on the history files site. Funny old season. We went 16 games without a win in all competitions at one point. What a run at the end there. Where did we pull that from 🤷🏼‍♂️
Was also the Panorama season

We won our last 6 games to stay up.
Blackpool lost their last 6 games and went down.
I remember it like it was yesterday.

We won our last 6 games to stay up.
Blackpool lost their last 6 games and went down.
I remember it like it was yesterday.

Me too. All along was keeping track of all the clubs in the relegation zone. When I saw the final table was thinking where the f*** did Blackpool come from. If I remember correctly they were on a promotion spot around Christmas.

Last edited:
Just looking at the odds to get relegated and we are 10-1 , which in all probability is about right , watford are only 2pts in front of us yet are 33-1 have only won 1 in 10 and have still to play leeds wba ipswich southampton hull and middlsbro , theres no way they are 3 times more likely to stay up than us , a tenner at 33s could almost cover my season ticket .