Carpark Man

The Den

Out. He's taken us as far as he can go. Get some oil rich Russian in so we can concrete over the ground and make it a triple storey car park for some right motor mouths, the GR and JB out brigade and haters arms to fit into. Oh, and build a Steak Bake canteen into it so Dan's happy. We need more gossip and rumours. Shit season, shit players, shit team. Fuck 'em all.

Get AFC Millwall started up pronto, Hollowhead at the helm, Roy Keane as a hitman (just in case we get any lovers of the club turning up) and we need Big Mick to stick his nose into our business, George Graham for the 1-0 tactics setup and also a tag team of Peter De Savary and Theo Papadopolouslosloslos running the club. (I'm dyslexic, I really mean ruining)

Sorted*

*and we need Norwichs Nan up front.

Sorry Peckham, couldn't resist :grinning::blah::sorry:

Out. He's taken us as far as he can go. Get some oil rich Russian in so we can concrete over the ground and make it a triple storey car park for some right motor mouths, the GR and JB out brigade and haters arms to fit into. Oh, and build a Steak Bake canteen into it so Dan's happy. We need more gossip and rumours. Shit season, shit players, shit team. Fuck 'em all.

Get AFC Millwall started up pronto, Hollowhead at the helm, Roy Keane as a hitman (just in case we get any lovers of the club turning up) and we need Big Mick to stick his nose into our business, George Graham for the 1-0 tactics setup and also a tag team of Peter De Savary and Theo Papadopolouslosloslos running the club. (I'm dyslexic, I really mean ruining)

Sorted*

Superb mate. What we're best at, good old south london/ Millwall humour.

:bow::bow::bow:

Sorted*

Top Class Comedy...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: