Cardiff V Wall match thread

Peckham Lion

Staff member
After starting the season very well Cardiff have tailed off and have only one win from the last five. Three of those games were away and the one win came at Preston. There home form was quite decent and averaging two goals per game. Last two homes saw defeats to the hands of Norwich 3-2 and West Brom 1-0 and the first time they failed to score at home this season. We've have won our last 3 games against them. Two at the Den and one away. Drawn four of our last 8 visits to Wales and won on our last trip 1-0 thanks to a Bradshaw goal. Not a great hunting ground for wins with our previous one coming way back in 2005 with a single goal from Dichio. Saville and Cooper both picked up their fifth bookings of the season against Sunderland, meaning they are suspended for this game. De Norre is still out and not expected to be available until after December.

Safe and pleasant journey to all those loyal Lions making the Journey. Be loud and be proud.

COYL.

Good test for Joe. This is what his job entails. Injuries and suspensions. Small budget club, but some good youngsters to bring on. We should start to see differences now snd possibly a change in our mindset in how we approach games be em hard or supposedly easy. I’m interested in today’s lineup like most of you, hoping he gets the best out of whoever comes in. I’m interested to see if Campbell starts probably in the centre, he’s one I think could well be a big asset. More than interested to see who Joe can improve into a better player. Hope I’m not being too optimistic but I think we can win today .