Cardiff v Wall Match thread

Vital battling win, will take that all day long, haven't won there in yonks. Would have preferred more goals and a better performance. Saving them for the next few games. 😎
COYL

A hard fought win, and defensively we were superb! Cooper was immense today, and his pass to Bradshaw for the winning goal, and his last minute header away in the final minute, makes him my MOM! It was good to see Lenny back playing. Let’s hope he can stay injury free for the rest of the season!

Cardiff were woeful with their chances, and a better team might have got a point against us! Shacks had a great chance to make it 2-0 (from a lovely back flick across from Fleming), with 8 minutes to go, but thankfully his shot against their keeper didn’t change the score! 7 additional minutes was ridiculous from the ref who had a poor game, but we held on and it was great that we did the double over the sheep shaggers!

Of all the Cardiff players, I was impressed with their centre back, Mark McGuinness, who had a really good game against us! The lad is 6’3 and only 22, but showed calmness and composure for someone so young! Wouldn’t mind if we signed him in this window, as he could be one for the future!

Shout out to the Wall faithful, who sung their hearts out, and were definitely our 12th man, whereas the ref was Cardiff’s!

COYL!

Great battling performance, still not enough quality up front to be in the mix for the playoffs in my opinion.
But GR and the players deserve a lot of credit to have us where we are in the table.
Bradshaw done really well to get his goal and great to hear the travelling lions so loud and rewarded for their efforts.