Cardiff v Norwich n/w

Questionā€¦is ā€œget your tits out for the ladsā€ acceptable banter to a referee?

Asking for a friend.

šŸ˜‰
Youā€™ve got me wrong mate, I love women, I just donā€™t think they should be involved in the menā€™s game. They have now got a platform of their own with skys wsl coverage, and they should go and be the best at what they do there.

Youā€™ve got me wrong mate, I love women, I just donā€™t think they should be involved in the menā€™s game. They have now got a platform of their own with skys wsl coverage, and they should go and be the best at what they do there.
Only joshing with you mate! šŸ˜‰

Why donā€™t women play, commentate and referee their own games and leave the menā€™s game to men?
They must interfere in everything , just wokeism by the FA ,TV trying to please the small majority , just look at the standard of woman football ,it's passion less tripe

To be fair, pretty much every male ref we get is fucking atrocious, hard to imagine a woman could be worse. That woman lino a few years back (Sian something or other) always seemed to give us loads of decisions

To be fair, pretty much every male ref we get is fucking atrocious, hard to imagine a woman could be worse. That woman lino a few years back (Sian something or other) always seemed to give us loads of decisions
And our very tight Morison play off final goal Vs Bradford

Members online