Cardiff game

Wood1069

Going to drive down for this one as I've got to wipe manzes out with a ton of takeaway. Can you still get parked anywhere near the ground, I used to park on gallywall Road or Verney but heard that's a no go now.

Going to drive down for this one as I've got to wipe manzes out with a ton of takeaway. Can you still get parked anywhere near the ground, I used to park on gallywall Road or Verney but heard that's a no go now
Not answering your question but pointing out that Manzes deliver in case you don’t know. i had 20 pies, 10 liquors and chili vinegar turn up this week.

Not answering your question but pointing out that Manzes deliver in case you don’t know. i had 20 pies, 10 liquors and chili vinegar turn up this week.
Always get it delivered but it's always nice to eat in when I go back home, problem is when people find out you're going down to London, you wouldn't believe the amount of chicken wings I've got to pick up at chicken shop on commercial way.

Reactions: BLF
Going to drive down for this one as I've got to wipe manzes out with a ton of takeaway. Can you still get parked anywhere near the ground, I used to park on gallywall Road or Verney but heard that's a no go now.
On the few occasions that I drive I park on the new cross side near the old place mate; Brocklehurst, Monson, Camplin, any of the roads there are fine.

Round the Blue ain’t too bad , Monnow Road , Linton Road , plus you can pop in the Queen Vic or The Old Bank , Blue Anchor for a beer if you want .

Verney road is ok but you've got to get there early. Plenty of places around Peckham Manzes then jump on a bus or train to South Bermondsey.

That's probably going to be the plan, lived near there before moving to Norfolk
Plenty of free parking / not controlled zones near Manzes / Queens road on a Saturday you just have to check the signs to see if it's just Monday to Friday. Soon to be no longer in Southwark as they are turning the whole borough into controlled zones.

Plenty of free parking / not controlled zones near Manzes / Queens road on a Saturday you just have to check the signs to see if it's just Monday to Friday. Soon to be no longer in Southwark as they are turning the whole borough into controlled zones.
Probably park by willowbrook estate near Manzes and I'll be able to pop in the apple tree for a pint and reminisce, hopefully the 381 bus still exists.

Probably park by willowbrook estate near Manzes and I'll be able to pop in the apple tree for a pint and reminisce, hopefully the 381 bus still exists.
It does mate but you'd be much better off getting the p12 from opposite Peckham bus garage. It will drop you on Ilderton road opposite the Den. All the best!!

****************************** Bus wanker mode off ********************************

It does mate but you'd be much better off getting the p12 from opposite Peckham bus garage. It will drop you on Ilderton road opposite the Den. All the best!!

****************************** Bus wanker mode off ********************************
Cheers mate, you going Cardiff game?