Can we hold on to rowett

superlion

In the play offs and people will start talking, funny how a couple of wins makes everyone forget what's gone before and the dire football we was playing, well done to the boss and players for turning it around, now let's all get behind the team and turn the den into somewhere players don't like to play like jed today totally lost it.

Yes we can hold onto him, bigger clubs want promotion and I don't think they will see him as someone who can assure them of that.
That leaves no better job to take, although we can never rule out a move for personal reasons, there are some men who want to be living with their wife all the time, so I'm told.
Who are these men you speak of😂 I've been begging my wife to let me move out🤣🤣🤣

It’s crazy when you think that only a week or so ago West Brom and (some) Millwall fans were united in their opinion that Rowett wasn’t fit to manage either club. I would imagine there are a lot critics feeling a bit silly right now.

I can understand why a chairman at a championship club would want Rowett. If I was in charge of recruiting a manager he would be top of the list, he has shown that he can work within a budget while getting the best out of what he has. He might not be a fancy foreign manager or a big name ex player but I bet there’s more than a few clubs treading water in our division that would gladly swap positions with us.

I can understand why a chairman at a championship club would want Rowett. If I was in charge of recruiting a manager he would be top of the list, he has shown that he can work within a budget while getting the best out of what he has. He might not be a fancy foreign manager or a big name ex player but I bet there’s more than a few clubs treading water in our division that would gladly swap positions with us.
Yep, the three clubs currently in the relegation zone for a start - one of which is WBA!

Problem with them is (and it’s the same with Norwich, Burnley, Sheffield United, Watford, Cardiff, etc.), they’ve all had a taste of Prem football, and believe it’s their God given right to be back there, as they’re ‘too good’ for the Championship!

On one of the Baggies forums, a supporter got it spot on when he said this about Millwall…..

“They are not poor teams Bomber. Good teams. They might not have reached the historical heights we have (Bristol, Millwall etc ) but they will remain solid clubs. We think way too highly of ourselves in this day and age. The Albion as a force was spent decades ago.”

And that paragraph can apply to most of the clubs I’ve mentioned above! These supporters need to stop whinging and realise they’re living in the here and now, and not the glorious past!