Callum at st johnstone

Now they are bottom of the Scottish prem league perhaps if they sack him we can get him back at millwall and get rid of our blinding assistant manager and get the fight back in this millwall team after todaysshocking performance .

Now they are bottom of the Scottish prem league perhaps if they sack him we can get him back at millwall and get rid of our blinding assistant manager and get the fight back in this millwall team after todaysshocking performance .
Fuck worrying about getting shot of Barrett first, get rid of Rowett first and bring in Davidson! Then get rid of Barrett…..
and when cardiff sack morro in 6 months time get him in too..haha
…..and then bring Moro in as Davidson’s No. 2!

#dreamteam

Be careful what you wish for as the same goalless affliction is apparent with him too!

Callum would make a great N0:2 back with us. He seems to have that knack of improving younger players, and he seems to be able to set up a defence, but I do have some reservations with his man management, mayhap that is the issue at ST. J..

Beaten again last night I see and anchored at foot of their table.
Guess he may be seeking another position soon if results don't turn for him should anyone still fancy Davidson.
Not for me though.

In his post match interview he said that fans were worried about the chances they were missing whereas he was worried about the number of goals they are conceding. Well, he didn’t play Muller at the back and the lad has only played 8 times this season. So it is either a case of playing the lad more and shore up,the defence or send him back to us so that either we might play him or send him somewhere else so he can play a few games.
My recollection is that if we were ever tempted to get him back here to take the reins we have never really had any great success with those north of the border. Jimmy Nichol and Willy Donachie plus Steve Lomas come to mind. I suppose the opposite could be said about George Graham and John Docherty!

In his post match interview he said that fans were worried about the chances they were missing whereas he was worried about the number of goals they are conceding. Well, he didn’t play Muller at the back and the lad has only played 8 times this season. So it is either a case of playing the lad more and shore up,the defence or send him back to us so that either we might play him or send him somewhere else so he can play a few games.
My recollection is that if we were ever tempted to get him back here to take the reins we have never really had any great success with those north of the border. Jimmy Nichol and Willy Donachie plus Steve Lomas come to mind. I suppose the opposite could be said about George Graham and John Docherty!
And don’t forget Frank McLintock.