Bye bye Birmingham

paddym

lost at home to the sheep
Just think they were top 6 when they sacked there manager
For Wayne the granny shagger Rooney, he fkd them too

Got memories of a night game up there about 40 years ago. Hate the c#nts. Really hope they go down. (Still got Rotherham and Huddersfield though).

lost at home to the sheep
Just think they were top 6 when they sacked there manager
For Wayne the granny shagger Rooney, he fkd them too
I love to see stupid people get their just desserts.
To sack Eustace when they did was the most stupid error by any club this season.
We said so at the time, and guess what? We were right. :grinning:
Talk about if it ain't broke don't fix it.
I LOVE it!

theres too many shit teams that I want down Birmingham is at the top of the list but think those 2 games against hudd and roth will keep them up - 2 wins means others need to get 2 wins as well.

Yes it’s crazy what Birmingham done early on in the season. They were sitting comfortably in mid table just outside the play off zone with a competent manager who knew the division well and how to get the best out of a limited squad. A lot of their fans obviously thought that they were better than what they were so they took a huge gamble and brought in a relatively inexperienced manager in what proved to be a disastrous appointment as they sunk down the league into relegation trouble.

Madness. I mean who on earth would do a stupid thing like that?

Yes it’s crazy what Birmingham done early on in the season. They were sitting comfortably in mid table just outside the play off zone with a competent manager who knew the division well and how to get the best out of a limited squad. A lot of their fans obviously thought that they were better than what they were so they took a huge gamble and brought in a relatively inexperienced manager in what proved to be a disastrous appointment as they sunk down the league into relegation trouble.

Only bit that’s incorrect

The demise of Birmingham goes back to when they had that useless tosser McLeish in charge. He took them to the Championship in 2011 where they remain today - but not for much longer.
Rather than fight for promotion he jumped ship to take charge of Villa before being sacked as he led them to the brink of relegation too.
I shuddered when his name was linked with our club at one time.
Personally I would much rather see Everton come down from the Prem myself mind you.

They were joint second at kick-off when we played them at their place in early September. We played well and a got a credible 1-1 draw, which stopped them going joint first that day: Someone called Nisbet scored for us - I think I remember him:
:grinning:

Let me think about that one, ah We did with JOE.

Got memories of a night game up there about 40 years ago. Hate the c#nts. Really hope they go down. (Still got Rotherham and Huddersfield though).

Yes it’s crazy what Birmingham done early on in the season. They were sitting comfortably in mid table just outside the play off zone with a competent manager who knew the division well and how to get the best out of a limited squad. A lot of their fans obviously thought that they were better than what they were so they took a huge gamble and brought in a relatively inexperienced manager in w
I love to see stupid people get their just desserts.
To sack Eustace when they did was the most stupid error by any club this season.
We said so at the time, and guess what? We were right. :grinning:
Talk about if it ain't broke don't fix it.
I LOVE it!

hat proved to be a disastrous appointment as they sunk down the league into relegation trouble.

Thank goodness Millwall were'nt stupid like that eh?, eh?