Burke

United will up the ante on Burke if they were to somehow get promotion via this season’s play offs, citing that he is now a Premier League player (whether they want to use him or not), and playing for us has at least put Burke in the shop window for him and them!

Any Championship club with a bit of money, and wanting promotion next season, might take a punt on Burke’s aggressiveness and speed, and may be able to afford a £1M price tag that United will no doubt slap on him, but I think that sort of money will be too rich for JB to risk on a player who has not been good enough to nail down a regular place at United this season!

Don't know what contract he's on at Sheffield Utd but, when Heckinbottom says "Unless there’s an offer or an option that benefits us" I wonder if that means they are open to a season-long loan deal. Agree with OAG that a permanent move is a big risk and we've not seen enough of him to know if that's justified.

He’s an enormous risk, will cost too much and will demand ridiculous wages. Since his big money move to Germany he’s basically failed wherever he’s gone, he’s not proven himself in my book & is probably a one trick pony. I just can’t see the yank risking it
Don’t get me wrong, if we got him for nothing and he wanted to play for seven or eight grand a week I’d take a chance but that’s not going to happen

Don't know what contract he's on at Sheffield Utd but, when Heckinbottom says "Unless there’s an offer or an option that benefits us" I wonder if that means they are open to a season-long loan deal. Agree with OAG that a permanent move is a big risk and we've not seen enough of him to know if that's justified.
If we dont get in the play off's ,I would prefer to see Sheff U go up out of the other PO teams , we may get a cheap deal if they do ;) .