Bubbles

No, not them wankers, the ones you used to see coming out of young kid's noses, they usually had a hard-baked mustache of dried snot on their upper lip and a silver-sleeve sweater from cuffing.
It's been years since I came across this,
Not thought about this much, got too much on my mind wondering what happened to all the white dog shit you used to see. Good times

No, not them wankers, the ones you used to see coming out of young kid's noses, they usually had a hard-baked mustache of dried snot on their upper lip and a silver-sleeve sweater from cuffing.
All I can say is that you are not very enterprising, LH.
If you were, you would be collecting the material of which you speak in order to make candles for the power cuts coming this winter.

All I can say is that you are not very enterprising, LH.
If you were, you would be collecting the material of which you speak in order to make candles for the power cuts coming this winter.
BP, maybe that's where they have all disappeared, such as candlemakers have snaffled them, not seen a nose bubble for ages.

Gone the same route as Rickets, Polio and Diphtheria, mate.

:grinning:

Power cut tip 1

During the powercuts back in the day we used to have our own lights. Take a piece of card and stick a little bit of string through it. Half fill a cup with water and float half inch of cooking oil on the top. Pop the cardbord float with the string in. Light the string and you had a good oil lamp.

PS: FFS dont use petrol.

Power cut tip 2 :
If you are nearing 60 you will have seen it all before.
If cold, put on another jumper.
If cold at night, put a coat over you as another blanket.
If no power in the fridge, put milk and butter outside on the window ledge
If it looks foggy outside, scrape the ice off the inside first
If feet cold, put on another pair of socks
If the lights go out, light a fe££ing candle

Heating emergency (load of bill hooks) sorted 👍

Try going up to Leeds or Bradford lots of snot sniffing brats up there