Broken brain gives his view

I dont agree that we are unlikely to make the play offs against some of the sides mentioned. We sit 3 points adrift of the paly offs with a group of players that look like we are starting to find our feet. Harding, Casper, Cuffy, Longman and Bryan are looking like very good championship players. Flemming is still to find form, as is Bradshaw and I think Campbell will only improve. Add in a drizzle of Esse and a clump of Emakhu and we have very good reason to be optimistic about a play off push.

The only member of the team I'm still not sure about is Rowett. He looks like he may be finding some selection form (as in tactics and team selections), but we will have to wait and see. If he can get a tune out of this bunch, we may be in for a very exciting season.

Is a very obvious statement to make for sure.

Although, like I've said, money doesn't win it all for you, Luton last year are prime example.

But what it does do, is give you opportunities to invest and plan more positively for the future. Same with any of us. Some of us might not need more money, some of us might... regardless you'd never say no to more!

The money that the Prem offers is the only reason I'd ever want our club in that league, even if it was for one season. Purely for the club to have the luxury of planning for the future and being somewhat more stable than the current scenario we find ourselves in.

The one manager we had under JB who seriously took the piss out of the great mans empathy, professionalism and kindness, and for that reason should be remembered as no more than a two bob cunt. A fucking basket case of a shit manager too.

*Also worth remembering that any article from FLW is always a load of random gibbering bollocks that isn’t worth clicking on.

The one manager we had under JB who seriously took the piss out of the great mans empathy, professionalism and kindness, and for that reason should be remembered as no more than a two bob cunt. A fucking basket case of a shit manager too.

*Also worth remembering that any article from FLW is always a load of random gibbering bollocks that isn’t worth clicking on.
I totally agree with both of those comments 👏👏, both talk utter bollocks!

Perhaps if "The Clown" Paul.back the £2,000,000 he was given when he left then that might help.

This thread should be moved to the skip forum (members only).
No way is that hopeless, carrot crunching cunt, qualified to talk about 'Wall.
I thought he might be more qualified and at home talking shit on 'Sofas-R-Us'.

:grinning: