Bristol City tickets.

Edward Alistair

This time yesterday they were available to buy but a few hours later they wasn't, I know plans might of changed and perhaps it will be all ticket to let members get first chance of remaining tickets but I just wanted to check that it is the same for others and not just me that can't get one at the moment.

Just looked on OS and the only tickets I can see for sale are for Gillingham and Reading.

I'd be surprised if Bristol tickets were available this early. Looked through emails for start of last season and tickets for first home game against Stoke on 30th July only went on sale on 8th July.

Just looked on OS and the only tickets I can see for sale are for Gillingham and Reading.

I'd be surprised if Bristol tickets were available this early. Looked through emails for start of last season and tickets for first home game against Stoke on 30th July only went on sale on 8th July.
Thanks for that, it might of been that if I tried to buy one when I first saw it, I wouldn't have been able to complete the transaction but I didn't want it to be that everyone else could buy one and I had the problem of not getting one.

I'm wondering whether we will ask City to take a small allocation or none at all, could be like all those years ago when we got promoted and gave Oldham? 200 seats in block 1 so we could have the North stand.

I'm wondering whether we will ask City to take a small allocation or none at all, could be like all those years ago when we got promoted and gave Oldham? 200 seats in block 1 so we could have the North stand.
That would be unfair for what will be their first away game of the season, and probably against FA rules in some way or another.

The club are waiting to see what the home demand is for tickets, if as expected they will allocate 2000 ( top tier) to brizzle who want the full allocation and then have home fans in the bottom tier if they can satisfy the OB.
It also sounds like the demand for tickets for the spotters friendly will be high.