Bring on the hatters

Frank 1960

definitely think we have the beating of these going by our last results but think another 1000 tickets would help..

I think the last three games are going to have taken their toll and with a few players coming back from injury and illness and not quite being match fit I think we’ll struggle to get anything from this game. Then we’ve got Norwich at home which will also be a difficult game, and then a run of fairly winnable games. I think it’ll be this period where we cement our place in the play offs

I think the last three games are going to have taken their toll and with a few players coming back from injury and illness and not quite being match fit I think we’ll struggle to get anything from this game. Then we’ve got Norwich at home which will also be a difficult game, and then a run of fairly winnable games. I think it’ll be this period where we cement our place in the play offs
It's the last 5 games Wippa, Luton is the 3rd midweek game in a row.
I hate managers moaning about playing 3 games a week but we are now 6 & 7 in 3 weeks and I hope yesterday's game, where we wasn't at our best with the ball, wasn't down to too many games.
It would be understandable but a shame if we can't repeat the performances of last week , this week.
I have this feeling that we won't get 3 points from Norwich because we play Tuesday whilst they rest, they don't like the opposition pressing them and I wonder if our forwards will be fit enough to do so for 90 minutes.

It’s the ones that we think are winnable , that we fk up
And every team loves trying to beat Millwall for some odd reason. Stay at our game and we should be just fine I think.

Some say so many games may take its toll and maybe too much for the team, however our depth of squad choices is really good right now. Rowett being great with resting some and playing others each game, whilst still retaining results. I have every faith right now. If players can't play 3 games in 10 days then they're in the wrong game for me. With the crowd roaring them on it'll give the boys the edge and the extra 10% needed if feeling a little jaded. I'm sure the coaches have been working hard in the background to maintain full fitness of our players, I have no reason to doubt them right now.

It's the last 5 games Wippa, Luton is the 3rd midweek game in a row.
I hate managers moaning about playing 3 games a week but we are now 6 & 7 in 3 weeks and I hope yesterday's game, where we wasn't at our best with the ball, wasn't down to too many games.
It would be understandable but a shame if we can't repeat the performances of last week , this week.
I have this feeling that we won't get 3 points from Norwich because we play Tuesday whilst they rest, they don't like the opposition pressing them and I wonder if our forwards will be fit enough to do so for 90 minutes.
Of course they will - they are hungry Lions and ready for a another mauling!

And every team loves trying to beat Millwall for some odd reason. Stay at our game and we should be just fine I think.

Some say so many games may take its toll and maybe too much for the team, however our depth of squad choices is really good right now. Rowett being great with resting some and playing others each game, whilst still retaining results. I have every faith right now. If players can't play 3 games in 10 days then they're in the wrong game for me. With the crowd roaring them on it'll give the boys the edge and the extra 10% needed if feeling a little jaded. I'm sure the coaches have been working hard in the background to maintain full fitness of our players, I have no reason to doubt them right now.
us as the 12th man will play a significant part in motivating those tired legs, as always. 👍🙂

Not that you are wrong in what you say but the situation will be 7 games in 22 days not 3 in 10.
Rowett might not have the luxury of resting players this week because of injuries to others, 4 points this week will be a great achievement if we get them.

Not that you are wrong in what you say but the situation will be 7 games in 22 days not 3 in 10.
Rowett might not have the luxury of resting players this week because of injuries to others, 4 points this week will be a great achievement if we get them.
I get that but I'm only out by a day or 2 in what I'm saying. We should be OK imo. Hutch back too. Esse is on the bench and even if we have to start him for a game to rest someone, he looks lively. Malone can play a game and do a job. Leonard coming back in good shape etc. I feel we'll be OK mate. Yes, there's a few injuries, but it's now not the end of the world luckily. Keep the faith mate. Unless we have 4 more injuries to the 1st team, which is highly unlikely, we're in good shape.