Brilliant bit of writing on Millwall from a chap

He's under a bit of pressure now; we're all going to expect to be entertained!
He's on my Facebook. Every day he manages it. Yesterday:
Flippin’ hell Tucker, plenty of Spandau Barry’s out tonight!!! The 02 has gone all New Romantic, It’s like one giant 6th form disco, my life.
You can tell Depeche Mode are playing down here, Some of this lot look like they’ve applied their mascara during a go on the Waltzers, there’s more black eyes than a travellers wedding and the barnets, my oh my, the barnets. Yer man in front of me here looks like he’s back-combed his hair with a pitchfork.

I just can’t get enough.

Smudges to follow.

He's on my Facebook. Every day he manages it. Yesterday:
Flippin’ hell Tucker, plenty of Spandau Barry’s out tonight!!! The 02 has gone all New Romantic, It’s like one giant 6th form disco, my life.
You can tell Depeche Mode are playing down here, Some of this lot look like they’ve applied their mascara during a go on the Waltzers, there’s more black eyes than a travellers wedding and the barnets, my oh my, the barnets. Yer man in front of me here looks like he’s back-combed his hair with a pitchfork.

I just can’t get enough.

Smudges to follow.
😂🤣😂

Excellent read, really funny with some classic lines that I’ll need to remember (especially the village idiot one :)).

At times I found myself reading it in tempo with the music from Blur’s Parklife!
Hahaha! Hadn't thought of that.

Give us this day our daily XXL:
I was telling my neighbour down here on Abbey Wood that my pals Mrs had found one of those false widow spiders in the bath.
"What's one of them?" he asked.
"Well, it’s a large container for water, used for immersing and washing the body” I said.
His posts on ‘Lonsdale’, the nickname he has given his next door neighbour, is stuff of legend.

Someone posted that open letter on here at the time, nicked off hof I think. Remember laughing loudly at the time and reading it again.

“Honest, If all the idiots in all the villages left their own village of idiots and formed their own village of idiots, in that village Ian Holloway would still be the village fucking idiot.”

“There’s no slang for £311.97, John. It’s just £311.97.”

Class 🤣

Someone posted that open letter on here at the time, nicked off hof I think. Remember laughing loudly at the time and reading it again.

“Honest, If all the idiots in all the villages left their own village of idiots and formed their own village of idiots, in that village Ian Holloway would still be the village fucking idiot.”

“There’s no slang for £311.97, John. It’s just £311.97.”

Class 🤣
I knew I was in the company of men with fine taste.