Brilliant bit of writing on Millwall from a chap

He wants to get on here but can't get in as a new member. Any ideas?
He used to post on here occasionally, Gladstone screwer or something like that.

Not sure why he can’t sign up now. Beyond me mate 🤷🏼‍♂️

Got to laugh. Those skiers on the station might have only paid £51 to get to Paris. Our trains take the piss.

Got to laugh. Those skiers on the station might have only paid £51 to get to Paris. Our trains take the piss.
When I was in the world of work I was part of a small team – just 6 strong – all based in London bar me who worked from Bristol where I live. They did everything east of the Pennines and I took on the west of the Pennines and Wales. We used to meet monthly together – face-to-face pre-Covid and Zoom - always in London. That meant me travelling on packed trains into London while they only had a few stops on the tube to contend with.

One time we were looking for somewhere in London to hold an ‘away day’ outside the office to plan the next year’s work. One of our number suggested that we should meet in either Bristol or Bath so they could do the travelling instead of me. They then realized the cost of travelling out of London peak time and found it was cheaper to go to Brussels on Eurostar than to Bath or Bristol. So we had our strategy meeting in a bar in Brussels instead! Still meant I had to travel up to St Pancras and we still had to have another meeting to catch up with the work we didn’t do in Brussels!

Absolutely brilliant 70SCR , have stayed off here since Saturday as was still very angry about our tame surrender to that doomed pub side from W12 . That cheered me up no end , thank your pal from me , was an ingenious piece of work 👍👍👍