Brighton

Watched Caan Berry channel on you tube over christmas the jobs that Tony Bloom has done at Brighton and his trading partner Mathew Benham did later at Brentford using data analytics is truly amazing

What a shitty game of football that was. Poor performance from both teams. Dunk MOM 😂😂😂.
Only bit of quality the finish for the Brighton winner.

What a shitty game of football that was. Poor performance from both teams. Dunk MOM 😂😂😂.
Only bit of quality the finish for the Brighton winner.
It was worth the wait to see the scallies dumped out of the cup in nearly the last minute.
I hope every one of the 5 thousand scummy bastards that travelled has the most miserable journey back to their scummy shitholes crying every inch of the way.

It was worth the wait to see the scallies dumped out of the cup in nearly the last minute.
I hope every one of the 5 thousand scummy bastards that travelled has the most miserable journey back to their scummy shitholes crying every inch of the way.
Damn there's times we should be allowed to multiple like posts

Well said.

Brighton have made 100s millions in player sales over last couple years, at first I thought they must have the best talent scouts in the world,but looking at the lat 3 seasons they have let over 105 players leave either on loan or transfers so in my uneducated opinion they seem to play the averages game sign every prospect and hope 1 or 2 come good

Brighton have made 100s millions in player sales over last couple years, at first I thought they must have the best talent scouts in the world,but looking at the lat 3 seasons they have let over 105 players leave either on loan or transfers so in my uneducated opinion they seem to play the averages game sign every prospect and hope 1 or 2 come good
It works because it funds there business model. they have no debt and are raking in millions from transfers of players that cost them next to nothing from the outset. Brentford do the same, we are trying to follow that model, Flemming will be sold for big profit, then the next one to be found, rinse and repeat.

It works because it funds there business model. they have no debt and are raking in millions from transfers of players that cost them next to nothing from the outset. Brentford do the same, we are trying to follow that model, Flemming will be sold for big profit, then the next one to be found, rinse and repeat.
Good model for a club our size as long as we get decent money, flemming would need to go for 10m for us to make it worth while if we went down that route getting 10 players in for around 5m, 1 would heed to sell for big money for that model to work Brighton do that in a bigger sale last 3 seasons or so they have sold and loaned out over 100 players

Good model for a club our size as long as we get decent money, flemming would need to go for 10m for us to make it worth while if we went down that route getting 10 players in for around 5m, 1 would heed to sell for big money for that model to work Brighton do that in a bigger sale last 3 seasons or so they have sold and loaned out over 100 players
Also, you have to keep on unearthing these gems. Brentford take players that haven't made the grade at big clubs from overseas then hope that player bears fruit.Southampton did the same until there owner passed away.

It's a good blueprint for smallish/ medium sized clubs but takes a while and some patience before it pays for itself. It's one of the only ways we can have a decent team and a chance of success whilst bigger clubs chuck cash about and gamble away willy-nilly.

Surrey is not that bad. :ROFLMAO:

like Chelsea and city do.