Bradshaw

Pleased he got onto the field and even more pleased that he did not pick up an injury. They always think that if they roar loudly enough then they could win but when it comes down to pure football ability they are often second best. They would do well to put all of their efforts playing with the oval ball but, of late they have not been too good with that. And, of course, they only shout about it all when they are winning!

Some good goals. Worth a watch. Arminian keeper cheating right at the end. Grabs moores leg the acts like he has had his leg cut off. There was contact but it was minimal. Clearest case of simulation you will see. Card needs recinding and the keeper needs a ban.

Off the bench for 30min. against the Turks for 10 man Wales. Didn't score, no points from two games, little hope of qualifying..

#nevertrustaturk..

I had no idea that England or Wales had a game. I pressumed the season was done. I see England put seven past a team of Fisherman and the press are bigging them up. It's not the qualifying games that England struggle with.

Playing against and beating teams like East Bumfuck Islands isn't a problem nor is the team selection. It's how it's managed in game time by the Gonk that is the problem.

He's had two? tournaments to win something. If you can't win it from one up, at home in front 0f 80,000 English fans then you never will it ever. It's a real fucking shame causee he has a bloody good squad of players, the best in years ( bar Maguire) in my opinion.

I had no idea that England or Wales had a game. I pressumed the season was done. I see England put seven past a team of Fisherman and the press are bigging them up. It's not the qualifying games that England struggle with.

Playing against and beating teams like East Bumfuck Islands isn't a problem nor is the team selection. It's how it's managed in game time by the Gonk that is the problem.

He's had two? tournaments to win something. If you can't win it from one up, at home in front 0f 80,000 English fans then you never will it ever. It's a real fucking shame causee he has a bloody good squad of players, the best in years ( bar Maguire) in my opinion.
And the woman presenter ( whoever she was ) was wetting her drawers at the end with the result as if we'd beaten someone decent. The biggest small club in the world would have put up a better showing against the gonk eleven.