Bradshaw out for the season.

Terrible news...
I was only thinking during the game that we really do need him back,
because what I have seen of Obafemi up until this point makes me think he's a complete waste of fucking space. He really needs to up his game (if he's got it in him, of course). He shows potential, but it's not really happening for him. I suppose he's probably still not match fit.

Last edited:
To be absolutely accurate, NH said he would be very surprised to see him back this season.

Terrible news...
because what I have seen of Obafemi up until this point makes me think he's a complete waste of fucking space. He really needs to up his game (if he's got it in him, of course). He shows potential, but it's not really happening for him. I suppose he's probably still not match fit.
He looks lazy which will not go down well with Bomber.!

Terrible news...
I think you're right about Obafemi not being fit.

Agree ,also we ain't currently playing to his strengths. Hopefully we'll see more from him in the coming games , gonna need him and everyone else to try and stay fit.

I think he might need some creativity behind him. I presume Casper will make an appearance at some point soon and it might be what he needs. Although, it might take a bad result soon for NH to change things, after all, at the moment things are going his way with his current game plan.

He looks lazy which will not go down well with Bomber.!
He wasn't today. Running off the shoulder of the defender, looking for the through ball. He looked sharp to me. Bit of pace about him. In fact when he went off our real goal threat vanished. The Watford defence had an easy ride. We couldn't make the ball stick up top.
If he gets the correct service I think he might knock a few goals in. We shall see.

If his achilles has ruptured that is a nightmare injury and we won’t see Bradders again this season, feel for him as he’s a top bloke and works his socks off. We’ll certainly miss his tremendous work rate.

Watmore puts in a shift so would like to see him in that role and pair him with Fleming, (Emakhu or Obafemi when they are fit).

If his achilles has ruptured that is a nightmare injury and we won’t see Bradders again this season, feel for him as he’s a top bloke and works his socks off. We’ll certainly miss his tremendous work rate.

Watmore puts in a shift so would like to see him in that role and pair him with Fleming, (Emakhu or Obafemi when they are fit).
Sadly we probably won't see him again, contract up this summer and I can see the money being used elsewhere. We have a summer where I think we should be saying a big thank you but goodbye to a few that have served us well.

Sadly we probably won't see him again, contract up this summer and I can see the money being used elsewhere. We have a summer where I think we should be saying a big thank you but goodbye to a few that have served us well.
100%, if we stay up we need a proper rebuild in the summer, The Championship is increasingly becoming a young man's league, it is a yard quicker than last season.

We can't keep carrying injury prone players who are the wrong side of 30, Hutchinson, Wallace, Bradshaw, Bart, Leonard, should be moved on, no time for sentiment. I would also like to see Saville and Cooper play less.

Hopefully not a rupture. When I had one 30 years ago it took me 6 months to be able to walk properly although I was nowhere near as fit as Bradders. The scar alone has stopped me wearing short skirts and high heels.

I think much depends on which division we are in next season and who is the manager. If we are still in the C'ship, then I agree that a fair few including Bradshaw should be thanked for their service and moved on. However, if we are relegated I think that Bradshaw would be an asset in L1.

Also Harris seems to like Bradshaw, so if Neil remains with next season so might Bradshaw, irrespective of what division we are in.

If Harris keeps us up he will leave, if we get relegated he stays. I’ve got the feeling he walks away with legendary status in tack and someone new has the job to clear the decks. 7 out of contract and 5 loans. Paying Bomber and Livermore the remainder of their contracts is small fry compared to getting relegated in financial terms.