Bowyer sacked by brum

Shame looking forward to him saying it hurts after a win. Strange descion with few weeks to the start of the season. Why did they wait this long. 😂

What chairman sacks his manager, just a few weeks before the start of a new season? A canny one, because he has waited till 1st July when Bowyer starts the final season of his contract, making the payout to him a lot less than it would have been!

I doubt most Brum supporters will miss him!

Anyways, Bowyer will be back in employment at the start of next year, when he takes over at the Spotters again, once Danish Dave has sacked his 4th manager in 2 years!
:rofl:
I‘m sure the spotters will be delighted to see Lord Bowyer reclaim the throne in SE7. :grinning:

What chairman sacks his manager, just a few weeks before the start of a new season? A canny one, because he has waited till 1st July when Bowyer starts the final season of his contract, making the payout to him a lot less than it would have been!

I doubt most Brum supporters will miss him!

Anyways, Bowyer will be back in employment at the start of next year, when he takes over at the Spotters again, once Danish Dave has sacked his 4th manager in 2 years!
:rofl:
I‘m sure the spotters will be delighted to see Lord Bowyer reclaim the throne in SE7. :grinning:
Compare a bit of compensation to possible relegation and I think they have made a huge mistake, if he was to go it should have been at the end of last season, now they are going to struggle to get good players in, by the time a new manager is in place they will be a week or two behind every other club in transfer dealings and as they have a poor side at the moment , they could be in trouble next season.
All that said I'm very glad they have done it.

I still piss myself when I think back to that game when we did Charlton and Bowyer up in the last minute. After a good start to the season for them and a slow one for us they really thought that their day had come at last and while to they like to shout about it being our ‘cup final’ it was actually them that was singing about us since the moment they got promoted and sold out their allocation in hours.

Lord Bowyer even wore his favourite jumper for the occasion and I’ve rarely seen a club so confident before a game. Fast forward to the 93rd minute and Matt Smith bulldozing his way through their pathetic defence for the winner and the look on Bowyers face was priceless. It was that game that started off their descent into oblivion and found Bowyer out as the useless cunt that he is.

I still piss myself when I think back to that game when we did Charlton and Bowyer up in the last minute. After a good start to the season for them and a slow one for us they really thought that their day had come at last and while to they like to shout about it being our ‘cup final’ it was actually them that was singing about us since the moment they got promoted and sold out their allocation in hours.

Lord Bowyer even wore his favourite jumper for the occasion and I’ve rarely seen a club so confident before a game. Fast forward to the 93rd minute and Matt Smith bulldozing his way through their pathetic defence for the winner and the look on Bowyers face was priceless. It was that game that started off their descent into oblivion and found Bowyer out as the useless cunt that he is.
If we hadn’t have scored that goal then they more than likely would have stayed up. And things would probably be all so different for them now. That must really hurt them….. 😂