Bournemouth Tickets

elgimpo

Hello all. I'm after a ticket for Bournemouth game on May 6th. I'm not a member or ST holder because of work commitments. I've tried Bournemouth directly. Any ideas or spare tickets?

Hello all. I'm after a ticket for Bournemouth game on May 6th. I'm not a member or ST holder because of work commitments. I've tried Bournemouth directly. Any ideas or spare tickets?
If there is still something riding on that game for us, they will be rare as hens’ teeth.

According to their web site/stadium plan, approx 1,500 visiting supporters seats. That's assuming no restriction by police etc. not sure what the rules are, but 1,500 is about 10% of capacity

I was banking on going....wherever I could get a ticket. Daughter lives in Bournemouth but as expected this is gonna be very over prescribed even without our own demands for ticket's

According to their web site/stadium plan, approx 1,500 visiting supporters seats. That's assuming no restriction by police etc. not sure what the rules are, but 1,500 is about 10% of capacity
Another site says “Visiting supporters are housed in the far right of the East Stand where up to 2,000 supporters can be accommodated. The area is all ticket for every game with fans needing to either get a ticket before they travel or buy a ticket from the Ticket Office located all the way around the ground in the Main Stand.” 👍