Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it won't.

If we stay up, he gets all the (deserved) credit. If we do down, then it is clearly JE and the Millwall board's fault. He is also very well qualified to get us back up if the worst case scenario happens.
Disagree, there are 13 games left and 39 points up for grabs, not that I expect NH to pick up maximum points from all games, but enough to see us well clear of the drop zone.
Huddersfield are a point ahead, Stoke two points, Swansea three, Plymouth 4 and Blackburn 5...So it is up to NH how achieves this, if it is to be relegation, the board, AA, JE and NH have to bear the brunt of this season.

Last edited:
Disagree, there are 13 games left and 39 points up for grabs, not that I expect NH to pick up maximum points from all games, but enough to see us well clear of the drop zone.
Huddersfield are a point ahead, Stoke two points, Swansea three, Plymouth 4 and Blackburn 5...So it is up to NH how achieves this, if it is to be relegation, the board, AA, JE and NH have to bear the brunt of this season.
So we could actually go for a play off spot then ???

39 + 33 = 72……. Outside chance ???? Would it be enough???

His reputation has gone up by taking the job, shows the calibre of the man he could have comfortably stayed where he was but did not hesitate to walk into what could be a shitstorm for the club he loves.

Whatever happens we owe him big time.
I get you, I'm just saying the way our lot are now, history means nothing and they will turn like they did before

His reputation has gone up by taking the job, shows the calibre of the man he could have comfortably stayed where he was but did not hesitate to walk into what could be a shitstorm for the club he loves.

Is he doing it for buttons then?

Personally glad he's back. The way an outspoken minority of our fan base are these days I personally wouldn't have bothered coming back to face the abuse.

Is he doing it for buttons then?
Would you go back to a club whose supporters hounded you out, a club where you were one of the all time top goal scorers and left nothing on the pitch every game only to be treated like a c**t.

No he is not doing it for buttons, he is doing it for the club he loves because any one else who had been treated like Neil Harris was would have told the club to do one.

Would you go back to a club whose supporters hounded you out, a club where you were one of the all time top goal scorers and left nothing on the pitch every game only to be treated like a c**t.

No he is not doing it for buttons, he is doing it for the club he loves because any one else who had been treated like Neil Harris was would have told the club to do one.
Hounded out is a bit strong. A few were starting to turn on him but not masses. I wouldn’t have described it as being hounded out.

Hard to argue with that statement, spoke with Neil whilst we were looking at the tributes to JB, he came across as a really likeable down to earth bloke with great dignity and compassion, his love for the club was evident, I think he will bring back to the club a little of what we lost after the passing of our beloved Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.