Block 37 yesterday

Does anyone know what happened to the guy in block 37 at the match yesterday?
He was taken out by security guards in the second half and didn't come back - hope he is not banned and can come back next Saturday.

It's possible that he was taken out for something he's done in the past and the camera's/ face recognition has picked him out. It happened next to where someone i know well was sitting and they said he wasn't playing up or being a div yesterday. You've got to be a bit daft to do or say anything inside the ground now cause it's almost a certainty that it will be on cctv.

What a pile of shit this big brother bollocks is . Fkin country is full of scrounging undesirables but you can get kicked out of your own ground for being a little passionate and hyped up , ffd we need a revolution
Got to rid the country of an overwhelming state of apathy before that. It's the most dangerous thing that is affecting our lives at the moment.
Not enough people give a fucking shit.

It's possible that he was taken out for something he's done in the past and the camera's/ face recognition has picked him out. It happened next to where someone i know well was sitting and they said he wasn't playing up or being a div yesterday. You've got to be a bit daft to do or say anything inside the ground now cause it's almost a certainty that it will be on cctv.
Yes I heard he had said something to a player 3-4 weeks ago and the club identified him from where he sits.
I don't know what he said but unless it's an obvious racial comment or really nasty comment (such as saying "hope your son dies" when he is actually ill etc), usual swearing (like "Goalie, you're a c-") can't be taken seriously - if I were a player, I wouldn't take any abusive comments seriously from the opponent's fans really (maybe I'd change my mind if I were actually a player, but as a fan that's how I think).
And I think most of people swear at the matches (I do) but it doesn't really mean anything, just to get anger/frustration out and I don't think the particular player is a c- or useless in a real life, just at that moment at the match (even for Millwall players).
By saying that I understand that players are targeted all the time and can be sensitive/had enough/different attitude towards abusive words so if they are really hurt/offended, they have the right to appeal but if they are just pissed off and report to the club, well you do that, good luck with spending your time and getting the outcome you wished.....
Let's see if the guy will come back on Sat

Members online