Blackpool v Millwall match thread

Dont walk back into them changing rooms disappointed 'Wall. No "what ifs, I should've/could've.." its all got to be done. Go and get the job done and stick it on Sunderland and Cov to do there bit. If we can do that, then the last game of the season v Blackburn with a full house will be very exciting.

Go and get the job done and stick it on Sunderland and Cov to do there bit. If we can do that, then the last game of the season v Blackburn with a full house will be very exciting.
Not sure if exciting is the right word (nerve wracking maybe) but yes, let’s set it up by winning tonight (y)

Give it 100% and you will win, be remembered as one of the great Millwall teams. Nervous wait for me, I am in Africa looking at Lions, Millwall hat on of course. No way of knowing the score until the match is long over. You will be celebrating while I’m still fretting. COYL🦁🦁🦁

Dont walk back into them changing rooms disappointed 'Wall. No "what ifs, I should've/could've.." its all got to be done. Go and get the job done and stick it on Sunderland and Cov to do there bit. If we can do that, then the last game of the season v Blackburn with a full house will be very exciting.
its already a full house (y)

I've just shit myself on The Big One!

The Rogan Josh I had from the Jaflong Takeaway last night, passed through my arse at the bottom of the first decent!

Jesus Christ, that was scary.

Had to return to The Oakwell B&B to shower and change pants.

The Oakwell is a bit basic, but for £7.50 per night, it's rated excellent value for money on TripAdvisor.

Now making my way to The Layton Rakes for the Wetherspoon's Full English.

COYL!

:thumbup:

Squeaky fucking bum time and no mistake.
They have to win, we have to win.
😳
COYFL muller the cunts. 1-0 😎

Last edited: