Blackburn

norwichmark

Just watched the best football I’ve seen at championship level this season. Anybody else watch and comment. Team of nobodies really. Great watch great passing controlled football. And 2 up. John Dahl tommasson take a bow.

Just watched the best football I’ve seen at championship level this season. Anybody else watch and comment. Team of nobodies really. Great watch great passing controlled football. And 2 up. John Dahl tommasson take a bow.
Leeds against Leicester was up there with it I'm sad to say

Norwich seem shot to bits for the last month, can't see Wagner being there after the International break.

Yes, I think his days are numbered. And today, Blackburn aren't being pressed at all. Norwich are just standing off and letting them do what they want. It won't be that easy for Blackburn every week. In fact, it isn't. They have taken a few beatings this season when up against decent teams.

Yes, I think his days are numbered. And today, Blackburn aren't being pressed at all. Norwich are just standing off and letting them do what they want. It won't be that easy for Blackburn every week. In fact, it isn't. They have taken a few beatings this season when up against decent teams.
It might be that his friend from Huddersfield days, Stuart Webber director of football, has kept him in the job for as long as he has done.
Michael Beale next?

To be perfectly frank…….who cares! When you sign Long as your number two and he plays like a pub player when in the first team then you deserve all that is coming your way!

It might be that his friend from Huddersfield days, Stuart Webber director of football, has kept him in the job for as long as he has done.
Michael Beale next?
Maybe you are right and it's not looking good for Wagner.
Webber may be on the move soon. This link below was posted a few days ago...

My point being you can play entertaining football on a budget with relatively unknown players. Red card for Blackburn which shouldn’t have been maybe stopped a cricket score. Tomasson doing well

Maybe you are right and it's not looking good for Wagner.
Webber may be on the move soon. This link below was posted a few days ago...
Webber told the board he was leaving back in March but it was a long notice period something like 9 or 12 months, they already have his replacement in at Norwich so I don't quite know why he is still there.

For those who wanted Rowett to stay, never forget that he insisted that this man was better than Bart! (and Bodvarsson, Parrot & Zahore were all picked in front of Bradshaw)
Screenshot 2023-11-05 142053.png

Webber told the board he was leaving back in March but it was a long notice period something like 9 or 12 months, they already have his replacement in at Norwich so I don't quite know why he is still there.
I got it wrong, they got the replacement signed up but not to start until Webber left, now the start date is being brought forward.
Wonder if it will coincide with sacking Wagner?

Norwich have by far the worst defence in the division, 30 goals shipped already. They have fallen to pieces since they beat us when we rolled over and died up there, sealing the departure of Rowett as the Fans really turned on him after that shit show.